JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who wouldn't love Tac? LOVE his brit humor and his wizzdom along with his historical input and unique outlook! I think he and Ms. Tac bring a much needed and welcome vibe to this community of misfits:D:p:D

Unlike the OP,tac makes perfect sense to me..at least he has the excuse of being a "furriner".:eek:
He is a genuine asset to this forum,and the world at large.
Knowledgeable,traveled,experienced,and giving (Thanks again,Thierry)
One thing I'd like to point out-Living in Britain doesnt make you a Brit,the way living in America makes you an American,if that makes any sense?
He's made a point of saying he's not British,I do believe..

Unlike the OP,tac makes perfect sense to me..at least he has the excuse of being a "furriner".:eek:
He is a genuine asset to this forum,and the world at large.
Knowledgeable,traveled,experienced,and giving (Thanks again,Thierry)
One thing I'd like to point out-Living in Britain doesnt make you a Brit,the way living in America makes you an American,if that makes any sense?
He's made a point of saying he's not British,I do believe..

I think you're right - he's clarified that before himself - if I recall, he's Canadian born, Irish raised/ancestry, lives in England and loves to visit Oregon. I too enjoy @tac 's unique and insightful view of gun rights outside the U.S.

It would be hard to overstate all that tac brings to the site! I learn about, weapons, military history, shooting, the British Army and a multitude of other subjects! Almost daily, too!:)

OK. That's it then.

October 6th is officially Tac day! ;)

Wait. That won't work.
It's already national German American and national noodle day. :s0153:

Right! That won't work at all! Although I'm 25% German, that's not such a big deal. But noodles? Can't live without them!!! Wouldn't want to live without them!!! :(

Coming soon
B8halPjCUAAfDgW_1.jpg

Shux, guys, dunno what to say, me (sniff, parp). I'm just a regular kinda guy, y'know?

Regard me as some kind of warning, I reckon, of how things can really get bad, very fast.

Like my old boss used to say 'Cheer up, tac! It could get worse!'

So I cheered up, and sure enough, it got worse.

G*d bless you all, even the one guy on my ignorisationary list.

tac

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top