JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone is on Twitter can you please check Portland police log (google "Portland police log")? I don't have Twitter unfortunately and it won't let you check on google anymore like it used to. When I search on goggle it only shows the last 5 or so posts. 4 of those posts were 4 separate shootings. So that's 4 shootings in around 20 minutes. Christmas Eve always seems to be one of the biggest crime days. Screenshot of google search:

6C87D35B-03B3-4EF4-AE29-308A0B47DB18.jpeg
0DA054FC-496F-464D-8150-08CA24E9874C.jpeg

Isn't the Max one of those transportation services that explicitly says "no guns allowed" ? :rolleyes:
It's been so long since I've been on one of those trains I don't remember? Used to be kind of a fun thing when we'd have the car at the dealer for a tranny-flush, or something like that, and they'd give us bus passes. We'd do a huge loop around Portland on tri-met to see the different "Weirds", and end up back at the dealer.

FYI 2016 TriMet had total operations revenue of
$542,200,000 but only $118,069,000 came from
passenger fares. That means TriMet riders received a 78% subsidy from other sources.

At Lane Transit District in Eugene, passenger faresin 2015 were only $7.2 million, while total operating revenue was $60.9 million. Non-riders paid for 88%of operations.

For Cherriots Salem-Keizer transit, public support
totaled 94% of all operating revenue in 2015.
Undoubtedly the largest subsidy goes to the
Portland-Eugene passenger rail line operated by
ODOT. For every one-way ticket sold in 2015, the
public paid $120.

Last Edited:
In FY 2016 TriMet had total operations revenue of
$542,200,000 but only $118,069,000 came from
passenger fares. That means TriMet riders received a 78% subsidy from other sources.

At Lane Transit District in Eugene, passenger faresin 2015 were only $7.2 million, while total operating revenue was $60.9 million. Non-riders paid for 88%of operations.

For Cherriots Salem-Keizer transit, public support
totaled 94% of all operating revenue in 2015.
Undoubtedly the largest subsidy goes to the
Portland-Eugene passenger rail line operated by
ODOT. For every one-way ticket sold in 2015, the
public paid $120.
I thought the mandatory strongarm extortion of OR. TriMetTax to the self-employed and service providers paid a large hunk of Oregon public transportation debt. with an added 5% late fee, and a predatory collection fee of 20% 90 day late fee charged for the privilege to be self employed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top