JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two days ago Brady tweeted the following. Never in my life would I have ever thought anyone on the left...and particularly an organization as big as Brady...would have the balls (or it may be stupidity on their part) to highlight this very pertinent and VERY troublesome fact. It's also, of course, VERY WWWAYCIST if anyone on the right ever dares to mention this 100% accurate FACT...

Our new study finds that despite making up just 14% of the U.S. population, Black Americans account for 60% of firearm homicides each year.

Honoring Black history means ending gun violence. Learn more about the facts that make us act:
And shortly thereafter, Kostas Moros got ahold of this and absolutely lays waste to the leftwing gun control ideology by saying the below. And if you don't know who Kostas is, he is lawyer for Michele & Associates who is the legal counsel for California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) who is heading the charge on several of the prominent legal challenges currently going on in California. I hear Kostas's page is a worthy follow btw if you happen to belong to Twatter (I do not). Anyway, on with the show!...

I wasn't sure that I wanted to talk about this any further besides pointing out how it's silly that Brady calls reading CDC data a "study". I feel like I've said my piece on this topic.

I guess all that's really left to say is that this topic is completely demoralizing and discussions about it lead nowhere. Gun control activists call you racist for bringing it up at all because any examination of it makes them confront difficult truths about their assumptions, while a lot of people on my own side of the debate make 13/52 jokes without any interest in actually solving this problem.

To recap my thoughts for any newer followers: People like to talk vaguely about a "gun violence" problem, but gun control proponents rarely get as specific as Brady did here because of what it reveals. Put simply, the fact that a significant majority of our gun-related homicides happen in one minority community (and really, a subset of that community) obliterates the gun control argument's core premise. White Americans own by far the most guns per capita of any demographic in the world. If the gun control assumption that more guns lead to more violence is true, then white Americans should have world-leading homicide rates. They don't, not even close. Yet for Black Americans, the homicide rates are so dramatically higher it's like they live in a different country entirely.

But I've talked about all this before. It's not news. Quite the opposite, its catastrophically routine. We've all just kind of accepted that its normal that this racially disparate violence is going to happen.

This is enabled by the tragic marriage of the African American community and progressivism. I understand why this marriage originally happened back during the civil rights movement. But any debt African Americans "owed" for that has long been paid, and they should make a change. Just as they finally "let Lincoln die" in gradually turning to the Democrats after the New Deal, so too should they demand a new vision today instead of continuing to vote for deadly failure.

The war on poverty and its welfare state, implemented with good intentions, has created devastating dependence and shattered the black family. The war on drugs (which was on both parties, to be fair) led to a lot of fatherless homes, which is another strong predictor of criminality. Recent "progressive DAs" have overcorrected and not prosecuted actual criminals, turning cities like Oakland into hellholes that businesses must flee. And when that happens, it's no wonder teenagers and young men turn to crime.

Today, the Democrat party offers no real solution to their blighted inner cities. They blame gun laws because if they didn't, they'd have to blame their own failing governance, given in most cases they have had uninterrupted control of these cities for generations. The recent surge of non-gun-related crimes like smash and grabs exposes them. No, it's not the guns, it is the soft bigotry of low expectations and the normalization, even celebration, of toxic cultures. Progressives have failed the Black community, for decades. Yet they keep getting their vote, over and over and over.

Why? Because Republicans aren't really competing for it. They aren't making serious attempts at inroads with Black Americans. This isn't something that can change overnight, but it can change gradually. The vision here should be clear: "We will make your communities safer by putting violent criminals behind bars, but we will not repeat the mistakes of the past and lock men up en masse for victimless crimes. We will encourage business and economic opportunity to return, so your sons do not feel like their only option is gangs and the drug market. We will return order and dignity to your lives. Maybe St. Louis won't become Boise overnight, but we will make every effort to get it closer to that."

Instead, we go in circles with the same old arguments, and nothing ever changes. Dems keep power in blighted cities, crime keeps them from ever recovering, and those Dems blame guns instead of their governance.

So, thanks to Brady for unexpectedly being the one to bring up this topic, but their "solution" of more gun control will only erode constitutional rights while not solving the core problem, because the core problem has nothing to do with guns. It's a broken and abused community stuck in the socio-political equivalent of a bad relationship.

Two days ago Brady tweeted the following. Never in my life would I have ever thought anyone on the left...and particularly an organization as big as Brady...would have the balls (or it may be stupidity on their part) to highlight this very pertinent and VERY troublesome fact. It's also, of course, VERY WWWAYCIST if anyone on the right ever dares to mention this 100% accurate FACT...

And shortly thereafter, Kostas Moros got ahold of this and absolutely lays waste to the leftwing gun control ideology by saying the below. And if you don't know who Kostas is, he is lawyer for Michele & Associates who is the legal counsel for California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) who is heading the charge on several of the prominent legal challenges currently going on in California. I hear Kostas's page is a worthy follow btw if you happen to belong to Twatter (I do not). Anyway, on with the show!...
Who is Brady?

E45F33C0-B6B9-454F-953C-01E8768F7E7C.jpeg

Pretty sure every major pro2A group have been saying the exact same thing for a long time...

Its never been the guns.

Its always the people.
The culture
The lack of morality
The lack of personal responsibility
The refusal to hold people accountable
The loss of personal accountability

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR