JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, Gator's and SS doing things a bit different, but here's an idea- support both. Stay united and understand that that both are fighting hard for our rights.

It's easy to b!tch about things when you take none of the risks. @Sporting Systems does a ton in this community to raise awareness, fight legislation,.and help people exercise their constitutional rights. They continually give us mechanisms to deal with the asinine laws that have been passed in this state, particularly around training requirements. Who was the first to offer training FOR FREE to ensure people could legally buy firearms after the last legislative session? They're serving everyone in the state at great cost to themselves; only a fraction of the state's gun owners shop at their store.

Sure, Gator took one for the team, but they may also go bankrupt waiting for this to wind up in front of SCOTUS, because that's exactly where this one is headed. We need businesses to stand up and do that, because that's how we ultimately counter bad laws - through the courts. But we also need companies who can tell us where the line is and help us continue to exercise our rights without ending up in jail, and to educate and serve the new generations of gun owners who need to navigate this dumpster fire.

It's easy to b!tch about things when you take none of the risks. @Sporting Systems does a ton in this community to raise awareness, fight legislation,.and help people exercise their constitutional rights. They continually give us mechanisms to deal with the asinine laws that have been passed in this state, particularly around training requirements. Who was the first to offer training FOR FREE to ensure people could legally buy firearms after the last legislative session? They're serving everyone in the state at great cost to themselves; only a fraction of the state's gun owners shop at their store.

Sure, Gator took one for the team, but they may also go bankrupt waiting for this to wind up in front of SCOTUS, because that's exactly where this one is headed. We need businesses to stand up and do that, because that's how we ultimately counter bad laws - through the courts. But we also need companies who can tell us where the line is and help us continue to exercise our rights without ending up in jail, and to educate and serve the new generations of gun owners who need to navigate this dumpster fire.
I don't think anyone was b!tching.... but yeah. As everyone else has said before sporting systems is doing their part. Just like gators is.

I do remember however, sporting systems trash talking gators for selling standard mags after the ban. I get it, they were upset that they chose to follow the rules but shops shouldn't be trashing anyone for standing up for their rights against a tyrannical gov........

I don't think anyone was b!tching.... but yeah. As everyone else has said before sporting systems is doing their part. Just like gators is.

I do remember however, sporting systems trash talking gators for selling standard mags after the ban. I get it, they were upset that they chose to follow the rules but shops shouldn't be trashing anyone for standing up for their rights against a tyrannical gov........
That's what I remember too.

Respect for Wally.

1710226089218.png

We the people. By donating an purchasing goods at gators custom guns.
Is there a web site where people can donate? The reason I ask is that it takes deep pockets to fund these lawsuits against unconstitutional laws. Without $$ behind you to pay for legal fees, I don't see how this can be funded without putting the store up as collateral. Even then, the owner would need some type of assurance that he would receive his legal fees if the lawsuit was successful.

Is there a web site where people can donate? The reason I ask is that it takes deep pockets to fund these lawsuits against unconstitutional laws. Without $$ behind you to pay for legal fees, I don't see how this can be funded without putting the store up as collateral. Even then, the owner would need some type of assurance that he would receive his legal fees if the lawsuit was successful.
Lots of money... shouldn't be that way but judges an sheriff's only care about pensions an retirement not the people.
Give them a call at 9am 360 353 52 four four

Anyone know who is funding the lawsuit?

When I asked Wally a number of months back, he pointed me here.

Last Edited:
Thanks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFIMqUA03M

Here's this update. Interesting position for Judge Bashor; If he does indeed rule in favor of Gator's, he has to know for a fact he will be reversed at the state level. And THAT seems to be the reason for the delay, to make sure he has all his ducks in a row, not because he may come across some new information to help form his opinion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFIMqUA03M

Here's this update. Interesting position for Judge Bashor; If he does indeed rule in favor of Gator's, he has to know for a fact he will be reversed at the state level. And THAT seems to be the reason for the delay, to make sure he has all his ducks in a row, not because he may come across some new information to help form his opinion.
We had the same situation here in Oregon with Judge Raschio.

When I asked Wally a number of months back, he pointed me here.
One of the directors of the Silent Majority Foundation, Pete Serrano, is running for state Attorney General and deserves your support being as when it comes to supporting 2A rights, he doesn't just talk the talk but walks the walk. His likely democrat opponent, Manka Dhingra, is currently serving in the state legislature and has voted in support of every anti-2A bill that has come up. If elected to AG, she would be every bit as bad, if not worse, than Bob Ferguson.

My experience at sporting systems post 1240- "hey I need a castle nut do you have one lying around?" NO THATS ILLEGAL

Just saying.
Actually, what we'd say....as the Plaintiff in the HB1240 lawsuit challenging this law in Federal court, until we have more decisive direction for the the AG's office on how they'll enforce the verbage of the HB1240, we must consider the bigger picture and not risk our legal standing within the lawsuit due to our desire to sell a castle nut. Once we had better determination from the AG's office, via their written opinions and responses to Senator Wilson's direct inquiries, the prudent step was to follow the advice of our co plaintiffs an lead counsel (Second Amendment Foundation). With that clarification and intent of the AG's office we replaced many items in the store that we had removed post April 25. It's nice to be selling all of that gear again, with approval of our legal team.

So, there's that and the 4 other lawsuits versus the state that were plaintiffs in, the 5th one were working on and PAYING for ourselves. The No on 1639 campaign, the repeal 1639 campaign, the Lets Go Washington pro gun Initiative in 2022, 10 years of testifying in the legislature, founding the Washington Civil Rights Association, traveling the state to Senate Law and Justice meetings, as well as serving as board member for the Second Amendment Foundation. Then there are the 180,000 citizens using our free 1639 and 1143 classes for free, saving between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 that we pay for out of pocket.

No offense taken, but clarifying the record without using all caps. We've been doing a little something for the 2A in Washington.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top