JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, great oration.
Appreciate the sarcasm... :rolleyes:

Risking everything? Over selling a few more rounds in pistol and rifle magazines, which those that believe they require, already possess. And in a fight in which, hopefully, SCOTUS will have our backs in the next couple of years, anyway (before any of the standard capacity mags we all stocked up on ever wear out).
My comments were not made as if to imply I was only referring to the mag ban. I'm literally referring to the whole of the constitution, as it is being systematically dismantled.

As for the mag ban... and the "hopefully" SCOTUS will have our back "in the next couple years"... what other rights will they strip away during that time frame. Its a never ending revolving door... so what, we just sit back and hope.
In a fight in which the fix is in, risking more than one's opponent is simply short-sighted at best, stupid at worst. Sporting Systems has realized that we need to play the long game, and unfortunately, play by the already established rules.
What fix... that's a rhetorical question, as once I post this I'm outta here. There's just no point sometimes. I'm cool having a decent discussion with differing opinions, but once it becomes obvious I'm looked at as being "stupid" then I know who I'm dealing with and I move on. SS is doing things their way which I support. Do I think that's the only way... nope. The long game will only hurt us more as time goes on. They'll let us stack up lawsuits to the point we'll lose everything before we can win anything.

So, to be clear: just how are you risking life and limb in the battle to be able to buy standard capacity firearms magazines in the future in Washington state?
Read it again... I said READY, WILLING AND ABLE. Meaning, once more people realize that more old school tactics may be needed I'm ready to go. In the meantime my support is the same as most... money, votes, etc, etc...

1710287265551.jpeg

I didn't see anything as attacking another, just peoples opinions. I thank Sporting Systems for what they have done to try and keep our rights, and I thank Gators as well. I can guarantee you that if we don't ALL stick together our children and grandchildren will only be able to find black market reading materials on how citizens use to be able to own guns and ammo. God bless the Second Amendment!

The half million dollars we're out of pocket and the 12-14 months of full time labor donated to the 2A fight isn't enough?

But yes, we have contributed to SMF financially, as well as sharing their messaging broadly across all platforms. There is also the free i-1639 and HB1143 class that benefits EVERY DEALER in Washington state, by providing a simple, quick and free path to getting buyers approved to make purchases in their store and it cost those FFL's nothing. No financial benefit to our shop at all for helping all 1442 FFLs in WA sell firearms. I'd say we gave pretty good at the office.

I'm over this. Came to correct and explain how lawsuits progress, behind the scenes inside baseball as to how plaintiffs makes decision about their cases and how they conduct business. Lots of poor information is being shared, assumed or otherwise. I'll retreat into the background and stay away from the mudslinging that serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. I can rest easily, knowing what we've done and are doing.
I certainly recognize and am very appreciative of your efforts and all that you do to support the Second Amendment in this state. You've made considerable contributions to this struggle at great personal expense, and I thank you for that. I also echo the sentiments of others here that have said we all need to be as unified in this battle as possible, since the anti-2A crowd in this state isn't going away any time soon. Not everyone has the wherewithal to be on the front lines in this fight and that's fine, but we all need to be supporting these front-line fighters - ALL of them. As Benjamin Franklin would say, "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top