JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few:

212ebmu.jpg

Here is a new one, It was made by my friend Hazel Margaretes and was a gift for helping her do the install on one of her metal projects. I just sent it off to a guy named Brent Smith and had the scabbard made.

I ask her for a simple, every day carry knife. I think she knocked it out of the park. Its CruForgeV which is really tough stuff, kind of a simple .8% carbon steel with vanadium added.

Anyway, I am really pleased with it.

13537742_10206635367269905_3348914981271705191_n.jpg

A while ago a good friend of mine in Springfield OR offered to make me a little patch knife for those occasions when I was shooting RPB in my artillery carbine instead of the usual Minié bullet. I often do this on guest days to show visitors the difference between the loading process.

Like me, it's both good-looking and deceptively simple, and I love it - 'Made in Oregon' y'see, every bit of it.

Mae amser yn ôl yn ffrind da i mi yn Springfield OR gynnig i wneud i mi ychydig cyllell darn ar gyfer yr adegau hynny pan oeddwn yn saethu RPB yn fy carbine magnelau yn lle y bwled Minié arferol.

Rwy'n aml yn gwneud hyn ar ddiwrnodau gwadd i ddangos i ymwelwyr y gwahaniaeth rhwng y broses llwytho.

Fel fi, mae'n ddau dda-edrych ac yn dwyllodrus o syml, ac rwyf wrth fy modd - 'Gwnaed yn Oregon', pob darn ohono.

upload_2016-7-8_22-15-5.png upload_2016-7-8_22-16-21.png upload_2016-7-8_22-15-41.png

That there is genuine Myrtlewood, too. What else?

Thanks, Ron - you are a pal. A gift made by a friend's hands is worth its weight in gold, or more.

Bod Myrtlewood gwirioneddol, hefyd.
Beth arall?

Diolch, Ron - rydych yn pal. Mae rhodd a wnaed gan ddwylo ffrind yn werth ei bwysau mewn aur, neu fwy.

tac

PS - For those unfortunate enough not to be Welsh-speakers, a small apology. Friday night is Welsh night in this house.

Last Edited:
Here is another one. Looking cool, but I have serious doubts about the design. haha

Frost Cutlery 5.5" Spring Assist Dual Blade Karambit Folding Knife - Green Skull

But it was 5 dollars, so...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top