JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gear001.jpg
I carry one of these every day. (hint, its the smaller one)

I had a S&W "SWAT" that had traveled the world with me, but I lost it :(

Sweet - that looks a lot like an Idaho Knife Works Hudson Bay pattern. Is it? I've got a Cliff Canoe Knife.

Ah yup-it is! I'm scheduled to leave next Thursday for a week long traditional Muzzleloader hunt for deer/elk/bear/mtn lion and Mike and Deb's knife is accompaning me and my .54 Hawkins. :s0155:

We will be living primative style and this knife will get a great work out!

Great gear isn't it!

Ah yup-it is! I'm scheduled to leave next Thursday for a week long traditional Muzzleloader hunt for deer/elk/bear/mtn lion and Mike and Deb's knife is accompaning me and my .54 Hawkins. :s0155:

We will be living primative style and this knife will get a great work out!

Great gear isn't it!

His work is just top-notch. I had an opportunity to buy one of those Hudson Bays at the Eugene knife show. Ran out of money and had to pass on it. Been kicking myself ever since. Other folks make that pattern, but his version is one of the best out there.

Enjoy your hunt!

Jeez I haven't hauled these out for awhile so that was a good opportunity to dust 'em off.

Left case all Microtechs except as noted: L-R lower row:
HALO-II, UTX-70, Ultratech II v.1, LCC Gen. 2 manual, Vector w/winewood scales, Benchmade Presidio 5000, LCC Gen 4 bolster release auto, Ultratech II v.2, large UDT. Top row, somewhat rare HP CFO-II one of 10, and Chris Reeve Nkonka in 3-V steel, one of 206 made.

Right case, left row, top to bottom: Emerson custom CQC-7 w/jeweled Ti liners and MOP scales, Massaro leverlock, burl scales, one of a custom run of 225, Italian Tourist Switchblade, sold for about $1.75 to tourists in the '70's, Right Side, top to bottom, Spyderco Calypso III CF scales and ZDP189 steel, Frank Beltrame bayo blade 11" Italian switch with honey horn scales, Buck 110 auto, miniature Spyderco Police, and William Henry G30 in Mammoth tooth scale wildfire damascus bolsters/ZDP189 wave damascus steel.

Right case top, L-R the EDC's:

Benchmade Snody Activator S30V, another Spyderco Caly-III, Pro-Tech Godfather (unmarked Treasury Department Secret Service model), Leatherman Skeletool and Leatherman Charge Ti.

Thanks, Mr. Sun195.

I forgot to add the BURN, it's a Square-Button Latama modeled after the 1950's model, with honey horn scales, hollow-ground 154CM steel and nickel bolsters... I use it to open letters.

;) If a knife can't do food chores it isn't much use. The ironic thing about these knives is, the only one that I have accidentally cut myself with is the mini Spyderco Police.
That Spyder blade bit my thumb good one day, when I forgot it was accurate down to the smallest detail -including the edge. :s0112:

VicSettler.jpg
RGM Pilot 107 (Modified ETA 2892 - A2, stainless bracelet) and Victorinox Settler

reevesragnar.jpg
Lee Reeves Belt Axe and Jarvenpaa Aito Puukko (birch bark handle)

pskjr3.jpg
Victorinox Solider and Gossman PSK Jr

psksr.jpg
Gossman PSK and Victorinox Huntsman

OKCA2006.jpg
Murray Carter (White Steel) and Thad Buchannan (natural micarta slip-joint)

Murray Carter (Blue Steel) and Sam Henson (spalted maple handle)

cleaver.jpg
Suien Chinese Cleaver

Ingram30.jpg
Gene Ingram #30 (Desert Iron Wood & D2)

carterkama0001.jpg
Murray Carter Kama (White Steel & Oak Handle)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top