JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few:

212ebmu.jpg

Here is a new one, It was made by my friend Hazel Margaretes and was a gift for helping her do the install on one of her metal projects. I just sent it off to a guy named Brent Smith and had the scabbard made.

I ask her for a simple, every day carry knife. I think she knocked it out of the park. Its CruForgeV which is really tough stuff, kind of a simple .8% carbon steel with vanadium added.

Anyway, I am really pleased with it.

13537742_10206635367269905_3348914981271705191_n.jpg

A while ago a good friend of mine in Springfield OR offered to make me a little patch knife for those occasions when I was shooting RPB in my artillery carbine instead of the usual Minié bullet. I often do this on guest days to show visitors the difference between the loading process.

Like me, it's both good-looking and deceptively simple, and I love it - 'Made in Oregon' y'see, every bit of it.

Mae amser yn ôl yn ffrind da i mi yn Springfield OR gynnig i wneud i mi ychydig cyllell darn ar gyfer yr adegau hynny pan oeddwn yn saethu RPB yn fy carbine magnelau yn lle y bwled Minié arferol.

Rwy'n aml yn gwneud hyn ar ddiwrnodau gwadd i ddangos i ymwelwyr y gwahaniaeth rhwng y broses llwytho.

Fel fi, mae'n ddau dda-edrych ac yn dwyllodrus o syml, ac rwyf wrth fy modd - 'Gwnaed yn Oregon', pob darn ohono.

upload_2016-7-8_22-15-5.png upload_2016-7-8_22-16-21.png upload_2016-7-8_22-15-41.png

That there is genuine Myrtlewood, too. What else?

Thanks, Ron - you are a pal. A gift made by a friend's hands is worth its weight in gold, or more.

Bod Myrtlewood gwirioneddol, hefyd.
Beth arall?

Diolch, Ron - rydych yn pal. Mae rhodd a wnaed gan ddwylo ffrind yn werth ei bwysau mewn aur, neu fwy.

tac

PS - For those unfortunate enough not to be Welsh-speakers, a small apology. Friday night is Welsh night in this house.

Last Edited:
Here is another one. Looking cool, but I have serious doubts about the design. haha

Frost Cutlery 5.5" Spring Assist Dual Blade Karambit Folding Knife - Green Skull

But it was 5 dollars, so...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads