JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
some of mine

002 - Copy.JPG 008.JPG

Wayno,
Camillus also did make those pilot knives. I carried my dad's for a bit while in the Army. It was dated 1970 and marked Camillus right on the pommel.
The knife is still in service today with a former student of mine , who is serving with the 10th Mountain Division.
Andy

Oi! $1,500!!!

I'm still carrying a Kershaw folder a buddy of mine got me for $25 eleven years ago.

I have a handful of other various folders but I'm just so used to the one that it is what I carry 99% of the time.

Sharpened correctly, I'd put its cutting ability up against any 3" knife.

Nice collections everyone. Many that catch the eye. Knives have been an on/off thing for me over the years. I've a box full of knives. Some from back in the days flat out buying the punch board at the local club. Kershaw, Gerber, Buck, Old Timer, folders, lock-blades, original Navy K-BAR, Kurikuri (spelling?) Indonesian, diving, old military, and many others tucked away. A few my grandfather made. A few hatchets and axes too. I favor the K-Bar as it was my uncles. If the K-Bar and Kuri-Kuri could talk.

Hi all:

This one here is a custom bolster release auto by Doc Hagen. It is a fine gentleman's pocket knife but the arthritis in my thumb makes it hard for me to open so it will be in the for sale or trade section very soon.

James

20160216_204139_resized_2.jpg 20160216_204210_resized_1.jpg 20160216_204153_resized_1.jpg 20160216_204226_resized_1.jpg

I have one of those also. Great size for carry.
Here are a few of mine. About half of these including the Mastadon Ivory Godson will be n the for sale forum by the weekend.
James

20160304_132137_resized.jpg

The Benchmade is my heavy use knife and the Boker is a hard hitting automatic that s much nicer than the older Top Locks. It is a big knife with no pocket clip so it comes with a sheath.
James

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top