JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is my "Grail knife." Hinderer XM-18 3.5". Goes everywhere with me!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

20151007_042320.jpg And he crawls from the woodwork.....It's been awhile but I had almost every toy I needed so I got into lights, then knives and here I am. Full circle.

Having issues posting pictures..not sure why I'm all of a sudden having photo bucket issues hummm.

20151007_042320.jpg

Last Edited:
Here is a really nice 6" Damascus Steel blade, bone handled knife I picked up in Wyoming this last Summer. I had the sheath with fire starter custom made - the original was not deserving of the knife.

DamascusKnife_zpstnxax9kq.jpg

Last Edited:
Not me.
So I'm doing a gun show in Sequim and the guy setting up next to me was one of the first Marines to go on to a Japanese island during the second world war. He had to kill a few soldiers of course.
Anyway My buddy asks him what the knife handle on his table is made of.
"Well it's a leg bone from a Jap I killed .I was going with this girl and told her what it was and she didn't like the fact I made a handle out of the bone. Wasn't like I dug it out right there. I went across the island and let nature take it's course. Then when I came back by I took the bone"
Apparently she didn't like the idea that he had used the bone for the handle. And he just couldn't figure out what the problem was
So I though i would ask:D

Yep, Pro-tech's some fine gear, too. Gotta love Dave's customer service. I have a sterile Secret Service/Treasury Department green Godfather, sharp as the dickens.

A $1,500 BURN 11" square-button Latima is the most expensive of the bunch; but a plain-Jane part-serrated Ultratech drop-point is the daily user.

Yeah the godfather is no joke, a freaking pointy razorblade. The little protech stinger is probably my sharpest blade in the bunch, so it's funny you mention how sharp your G father is. I have been favoring the 154cm for a while now, even over s30v, s35vn, D2, Damascus, ect....maybe it's easier to sharpen. I sometimes carray same style ultratech you do in place of the piranha Excalibur.

US Patches_0006b.jpg I have a question about those Microtechs?
Do they all have the "eagle claw" design on them?
The design / logo looks a lot like the patch of the 17 th Airborne of WW II fame.
Andy

274197[/ATTACH]

Last Edited:
Just got this one for Christmas.:D

Is it special? Probably not. Is it special to me? Absolutely.

This knife is identical to the knives we were issued as Army aircrew members during Vietnam. Searched for one for a long time. Always thought they were Camillus. It's not. When I realized they are made by Ontario, I discovered they are still made and have been always available.

The blade is covered with dry wax, which has absorbed color from the leather sheath. it's not rust!:eek:

And speaking again of Camillus and the Army, this TL-29 was part of our tool issue.

WAYNO.

P1020667_zps0mb2bo1q.jpg P1020674_zpsosjiqox8.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR