JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To do that...I would still have to turn my left hand to its side...it is painful to draw a knife with your opposite hand.
It is difficult to explain...so I would as you to do this...

Take you belt knife...or handgun....put it a right handed scabbard or holster...
Then ....place it on your left side...and try to draw it with your right hand.

That is what it is like if you are left handed and stuck with a right handed holster or scabbard.
Andy
With all that dancin' around, you'd probly need some music. May I suggest "The Randall Knife" by Guy Clark.

Just had an ancient wooden chair pop my civilian out of my pocket. I blame my new pants.

Same. Certain brands have much better clips than others. I've lost 2-3 Benchmades due to weak/loose clips. My favorite is spyderco and Kershaw actually has so decent clips on their products.

Just had an ancient wooden chair pop my civilian out of my pocket. I blame my new pants.

Same. Certain brands have much better clips than others. I've lost 2-3 Benchmades due to weak/loose clips. My favorite is spyderco and Kershaw actually has so decent clips on their products.
My early spyderco doesn't have the new clip. Every time I put on my rain gear the rain pants would hook the clip and pull out the knife. Thanks to the guys I worked with they found my knife.

Pecker says otherwise.
In all seriousness appendix is where I can carry the most comfortably. Draw from the quickest. Print the least. And defend/retain the easiest. Can carry full size guns in jeans and a tshirt. No issue at all.

The pecker jokes are funny and all but it no longer even crosses my mind. Been carrying this way for 10+ years and will continue to do so. I carry from the time I wake up until I go to bed. Including the 8+ hours I'm at work.

As far as Randall knives go....
I'd love to get a Model 26....it ain't the wait or the price that stops me....
I am left handed...and after spending $400 plus dollars...I would still need to find and buy a left handed sheath.
Oh well.....:D
Andy
Randall will make you a left handed sheath, just send them the knife I had them do it for my #5.

@Joe13 , you should check the knife classifieds right now. Fire sale on a bunch of decent stuff. I can tag you if needed
Dang I wish….

Work injury has me on temp disability so I'm making a fraction of my normal income for the last 10+ months and unfortunately do not have much in the way of disposable income until some things change in my life.

Really appreciate the heads up! We never carry a balance on our credit cards but I'm hoping my tax return just pays most of it off this year.

Gotta have the bad times to appreciate the good;)

que sera sera:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top