JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked up this Thompson Center TC/R22 in Realtree Edge camo. I bought it instead of another 10/22 because it has features I'd have to add for extra expense to the Ruger.
It has a 17" threaded barrel, machined receiver with a built in Picatinny rail, large bolt handle, a longer sight radius with a rear peep sight and fiber optic front sight and lastly a Magpul stock that feels great.
It takes most every 10/22 part or option and it uses 10/22 mags.
It also has a last round bolt hold open, but only with T/C 10rd. Mags.
The price is in Ruger territory if you want a less basic model.
This is my second one and I think it's a sleeper definitely worth a look.
20220225_155158.jpg

Last Edited:
I was going to make a mom joke about always being sideways but opted out of it. But since you shared a picture of the photographer taking pictures of us I couldn't resist.
You didn't need to dump your avatar pic, but I like the new one just the same. I have that on a T-shirt...

I was going to make a mom joke about always being sideways but opted out of it. But since you shared a picture of the photographer taking pictures of us I couldn't resist
You didn't need to dump your avatar pic, but I like the new one just the same. I have that on a T-shirt...
It's a picture of my T-shirt. I'll change it again sometime soon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top