JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I needed one more Ruger walnut stock to convert my stainless m77 mkii rifles over to walnut. Brownell's finally got the Ruger M77 Mkii walnut stock back in stock. Ordered one and it turned out awesome. Cheaper than Ebay and the gun shows also.
Top-Ruger M77 300 win tang safety
Ruger M77 MKii 300 win with new walnut stock.
Ruger M77 MKii 30-06 converted to walnut stock
Ruger M77 7mm with tang safety
3 of them are topped with Nikon Monarch gloss black ucc with 44mm or 50mm AO objective.
If someone has 1 more they could part with the Ruger hunting rifles will be ready to go.
20220210_213015.jpg

Last Edited:
I needed one more Ruger walnut stock to convert my stainless m77 mkii rifles over to walnut. Brownell's finally got the Ruger M77 Mkii walnut stock back in stock. Ordered one and it turned out awesome. Cheaper than Ebay and the gun shows also.
Top-Ruger M77 300 win tang safety
Ruger M77 MKii 300 win with new walnut stock.
Ruger M77 MKii 30-06 converted to walnut stock
Ruger M77 7mm with tang safety
3 of them are topped with Nikon Monarch gloss black ucc with 44mm or 50mm AO objective.
If someone has 1 more they could part with the Ruger hunting rifles will be ready to go.
View attachment 1129015
Ruger country..!

Couple of 10/22's Both Enoch chassis. Bottom is 6" Tac Sol barrel with a Dead Air Mask silencer. Trijicon SRO Top os 9" Summit Precision carbon fiber barrel. With a carbon fiber CGS Siren Silencer, Trijicon MRO. Both have KIDD triggers at 2 lb. Tactical Solution receivers. Very fun to shoot! Reliable and very accurate.

9FC05BA4-1379-401E-BDFF-77C343B5280D.jpeg

Last Edited:
I want that Star Wars 9mm folder in the upper left...
I love that stribog sp9a1, both of those 7.5 pistols fit nicely in my work bag, but the stribog 9mm doesn't bark nearly as loud as the 223 wylde ar pistol next to it.
I always carry a light as edc but had to mall ninja that one up a little

I love that stribog sp9a1, both of those 7.5 pistols fit nicely in my work bag, but the stribog 9mm doesn't bark nearly as loud as the 223 wylde ar pistol next to it.
I always carry a light as edc but had to mall ninja that one up a little
So, both of those folders are 7-1/2s? That Stribog looks so damned much shorter than the AR...
Mebbe it's cuz the brace folds farther past the magwell on the Stribog than the brace on the AR does...? o_O

The ar is a 7.5 and I think th 9mm is an 8 but still shorter the the ar that has the 2 in 1 blast can
I have a couple of 5.56 ARs in 7.5 and 8.5. Maybe I should gussy them up a bit like that.
Was mulling it around in my head about getting folding adapters for both of them anyway.
What did you buy for the folders? Law? Sylvan? Something else?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top