JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.22 short and .22lr

IMG_20190602_165630621.jpg

What mount is that? I have strike eagle on my AR and I used the mount it came with, and its too low I have to shrug my shoulders way up, crook my neck way down or both.

That mount looks like its a bit higher then the one that came with my LPVO.
Its just a normal height mount, same as the one that came with your vortex. Its a American Defense Recon Scope Mount 30mm with Ti levers

Depends, what you funding with the proceeds? The 70 series Colts are a nice medium for a custom pistol…
VX6 Leupold for a Winchester M70 maple 308 just ordered. Dunno if the illuminated TMOA is worth almost double the price. Otherwise VX5 Duplex 3-15. I've got another 1911 that is my everyday. Not really feeling like I need to have these safe queens. Childhood issue my dad would have a hobby car he didn't really drive. I have guns I have never shot and am debating if I should only have items I actually use. Colt is a good investment but that's not why I collect.

VX6 Leupold for a Winchester M70 maple 308 just ordered. Dunno if the illuminated TMOA is worth almost double the price. Otherwise VX5 Duplex 3-15.
One nice toy I'm for another, well played. I have a soft spot for Colts, but have also moved my fair share along for other/new wants and projects. The 1911 looks to be new.

Ask yourself this, will you regret selling the Colt? Think long term. If the answer is no…. Good luck with selling it.

VX6 Leupold for a Winchester M70 maple 308 just ordered. Dunno if the illuminated TMOA is worth almost double the price. Otherwise VX5 Duplex 3-15.
I bought a VX-R for my rifle. Where I hunt the first and last 10 minutes of the legal shooting time make the reticle almost impossible to see, not much better than using iron sights. But that little red dot on a low setting makes it perfect. If it's crappy out, cloudy skies and raining that 10 minutes can turn into 20 and it's usually the most important time of the day.

Did some things to my P365X tonight. This is my primary carry.

Armory Craft Sniper Grey Grip and Pinky Extension
True Precision Barrel
Lasermax Gripsense Green

I have a factory 15-round mag coming but will not likely carry with it. Waiting for Coat of Arms in Keizer to tell me he's ready to do some millwork to the slide (he said he is getting geared up for that type of work)...will cerakote it some other color at that point too.

thumbnail_IMG_3789.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3791.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3790.jpg

This build was not intentional found myself swapping out optics and parts I had and came up with a really fun Colt.

Colt 6920
Magpul Stock and Forend
Trijicon RMR 3.25
BCM/Wilson grip
Wilson Combat Q Comp

The view of the RMR dot on the staked sight is definitely interesting. I think I am going to post on GB see if anyone else likes the setup.

colt6920-1.jpg colt6920-4.jpg Colt6920-main.jpg colt-rmr.jpg

Last Edited:
This build was not intentional found myself swapping out optics and parts I had and came up with a really fun Colt.

Colt 6920
Magpul Stock and Forend
Trijicon RMR 3.25
BCM/Wilson grip
Wilson Combat Q Comp

The view of the RMR dot on the staked sight is definitely interesting. I think I am going to post on GB see if anyone else likes the setup.

View attachment 1072519 View attachment 1072520 View attachment 1072522 View attachment 1072536
Colt just issued a big "Voluntary Recall" on a bunch of its ARs.

Might want to check your serial number to see if its in the affected batches.

Binary triggers are neat and all, as long as they are intentional.

Other then that nice looking build? Upgrade?

******edit***** didn't notice you had your serial number in there looking, looks like yours isn't affected by the recall. 👍

Colt just issued a big "Voluntary Recall" on a bunch of its ARs.

Might want to check your serial number to see if its in the affected batches.

Binary triggers are neat and all, as long as they are intentional.

Other then that nice looking build? Upgrade?

******edit***** didn't notice you had your serial number in there looking, looks like yours isn't affected by the recall. 👍
Cool mine is not effected. At first I thought the malfunction caused full auto.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top