JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or don't post pics for the "watchers" of this forum to collect and then later use for nefarious reasons... just sayin...

9873cPi.jpg

Or, using a desktop, just edit the pic and paint over the serial number.
Of course one could do that. But I was under the (mistaken???) impression that @barnabus1999 didn't want to muck up his pics by placing big black blotches over the SN, lowering the aesthetic quality of an otherwise complimentary photograph. Easier to avoid that if you take a pic of the opposite side of the piece.

Of course one could do that. But I was under the (mistaken???) impression that @barnabus1999 didn't want to muck up his pics by placing big black blotches over the SN, lowering the aesthetic quality of an otherwise complimentary photograph. Easier to avoid that if you take a pic of the opposite side of the piece.
There's really no reason to use a "desktop" or destroy the aesthetics with ugly blotches.

This was done using the photo editor on my phone.

And it was done rather quickly, could have taken my time and made it even more blended

20211118_104157.jpg

There's really no reason to use a "desktop" or destroy the aesthetics with ugly blotches.

This was done using the photo editor on my phone.

And it was done rather quickly, could have taken my time and made it even more blended

View attachment 1072689
I lack that sophistication and skillset. You are a better compooter wienie than I, Mr. Paul...

Or, using a desktop, just edit the pic and paint over the serial number.
Let's all get excited. I used photoshop healing brush to remove a couple digits.
I lack that sophistication and skillset. You are a better compooter wienie than I, Mr. Paul...
I redid the pic with photoshop healing brush. I guess nobody noticed :)
Sobo suggested photos from the other side. Working on that today. Need a good overhead shot. Proportions look off but the brake looks trippy(creates a sense of motion). If this makes sense think of when the spaceship takes off from the andromedia in battle star galactica (lorne green is my hero) Now think of that sight profile in that colt with the RMR the tunnel it creates. optics are fun.

Wilson-1.jpg wilson-main.jpg

Last Edited:
Let's all get excited. I used photoshop healing brush to remove a couple digits.

I redid the pic with photoshop healing brush. I guess nobody noticed :)
Sobo suggested photos from the other side. Working on that today. Need a good overhead shot. Proportions look off.

View attachment 1072691 View attachment 1072692
Looks like you photo shopped it to be a completely different rifle, even your RMR now looks oddly like an ACOG.

There are many other colors available. Pink for instance? :D

I guess I can do it on my phone, too, but my phone sucks butt compared to my "real" computer.

I don't play video games but like a 1st person action shooter or what you see in low light through the optic with the light on. I've seen it done once well. I'll have to ask my buddy how to take that photo he teaches phototography.
One of my favorite small YouTube channels is C-does. He's a regular guy in NYC has a regular job and does youtube as a side hobby reviews optics in 1st person.

He has great content and is very knowledgeable.

He goes over specs in the beginning and does a "Re-pew" in the last half.

For Re-pew example 9:00 minutes in

CA super set is another great one its a little more "action", "music" and "flash" but still some good videos

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top