JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Was gonna do the Sig E2 conversion but didn't wanna pay $70. So I got the OD green hogue grip instead ($31). It's chunky but I have large hands.... I like the finger grooves. The OEM plastic grips were not comfortable.
20200508_232328.jpg

I have the stainless elite with the e2 and I switched to the same hogue, I just like it better. Its a lot fatter but I use it for target shooting and precision so the finger grooves help me keep my grip pressure propperly focused on my middle and ring fingers.

Had to wait about 9 weeks to get my FLUX flash-mag. Now I have an angled grip with a light and a mag holder, My PDW is now complete.
View attachment 696368
View attachment 696369
I would love to see their Flashmag Rail for a picatinny rail that would fit on my EP9. I like the idea of a forward mag holder/grip with the universal external light holder.. Right now I have an extra PMag 27 round mag stored in my pistol brace and held in place by a custom Velcro strap.
1589447476011.png

By the way, cool looking pistol for a Glock.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Dammit, you guys! :mad: You've made it so I've got something else I gotta spend my money on now... :cool:

I cant believe I saw brand new sig 226 9mm for $499 today...too bad I already bought other guns. My LGS closed for two weeks due to not having any inventory to remain open. So with that delay my stimumus guns are still waiting for background checks to clear, but it gave my accessories time to arrive so I wont have to wait to tac them out. Any day now I got two new toys coming home. :D

I cant believe I saw brand new sig 226 9mm for $499 today...too bad I already bought other guns. My LGS closed for two weeks due to not having any inventory to remain open. So with that delay my stimumus guns are still waiting for background checks to clear, but it gave my accessories time to arrive so I wont have to wait to tac them out. Any day now I got two new toys coming home. :D
Who has NIB P226 9mm's for $499???

Do tell...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews