JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finished up my 7.5" 300 BLK build DSC_0808_tonemapped.jpg

I put my M&P 9 on the desk next to my new-to-me Glock 22... weird things happened :eek:

KCrs8cZ.jpg

ef5eVsi.jpg

There are some odd compatability things here - the recoil spring assemblies from each gun worked in the other - and slide function was normal, with normal feeling pressure in both. The Glock may benefit from the steel guide rod of the M&P, I may have to try it on the next range session.

I like the contours of the M&P slide mated to the Glock frame. Sadly, it doesn't fully seat onto the frame of the Glock - a little crafty camera angle doesn't show that.

The Glock slide actually does go onto the M&P frame, but because of the different barrel lug geometry, you cannot retract the slide far enough back to actually lock it onto the gun. The trigger & ejector pieces are close enough in design though, that the back plates of either slide clear either frame.

The M&P barrel fits snugly into the Glock slide, but again, the lug geometry is different, and the M&P lug is shorter than the Glocks, so it doesn't contact the Glock locking block properly, so the slide cannot retract far enough to lock on.

What I gleaned from that weird little tryst was that if I had money to burn, I want a custom milled Glock slide that duplicates the look of the M&P slide. They go together well. The Glock slide on the M&P frame reminded me of the Bersa BP9, or a Taurus and it just...just no. I finally had to separate them, because I was afraid that if I let them get any friskier, I'd wind up with a .357 Sig or some other abortion :rolleyes:

This past weekend I attended a show in Reno, where I picked up a couple beauties. The first is a Les Baer Premier II and the other, a nearly mythical S&W 25-9 .45 Colt, which is essentially a 25-7 with the endurance package. Both came with their original grips, but they didn't stay long.

EEEF9697-7232-4F51-B5C0-C9C0A0D9F07E.jpeg 2B3EE681-C66A-4C36-9835-12E34D480A20.jpeg

Funny but in all honesty. The excuse is so popular that do you really think "anybody" will believe you? This boating thing is getting really old.

That's my story. And until the laws change, it's my word against theirs, and I am innocent until I'm proven guilty.

In other words, prove me wrong.

:s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR