JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not many but a few 1911s.

Wilson Combat Classic Supergrade A.JPG Wilson Combat 49th Anniversary CQB Elite A.JPG Dan Wesson V-Bob 9mm.JPG

PSA-AK Gen2, Primary Arms 1-6x ACSS, Aero Precision ultralight SPR optic mount (DMR version)on a Kochevnik-6 rail mounted to rear sight block, 45 degree offset AR BUIS, clamp-on shotgun barrel Picatinny rail locktighted to the gas block (holds the front AR-BUIS)

I originally had the optic on a Midwest industries side mount rail but would loose zero every time I field stripped for cleaning. This setup is very stable (no POI shift after 250 rounds), allows for cleaning without removal of the optic and provides me with a platform with offset backup sights, like I have on my ARs. The Kochevnik-6 sight block rail had the lowest mounting position of all of the rails on the market. Most of the other brands sit too high for a normal cheek weld. Now I just need to paint the scope black and upgrade the muzzle device. The silver version of the optic was on sale last year for about $100 off and I couldn't pass it up. The shotgun barrel clamp pic-rail hasn't budged and it allowed me the ability to slightly rotate the rail to make the front BUIS line up, which is why (along with cost) I didn't go with an Ultimak gas tube rail.

It's a budget AK, but I get 2-3 MOA with Tula and haven't had a single FTF with 500 rounds through the rifle since coming out of the box.

AK.jpg AK-BUIS.jpg

Last Edited:
Not the greatest pic, but a good pistol. S&W 5906 recently acquired from a member here.
It will get NOS grips, and another member directed me to new night sights from Trijicon. That will put in the shape I'd like.

20190927_213757.jpg

PSA-AK Gen2, Primary Arms 1-6x ACSS, Aero Precision ultralight SPR optic mount (DMR version)on a Kochevnik-6 rail mounted to rear sight block, 45 degree offset AR BUIS, clamp-on shotgun barrel Picatinny rail locktighted to the gas block (holds the front AR-BUIS)

I originally had the optic on a Midwest industries side mount rail but would loose zero every time I field stripped for cleaning. This setup is very stable (no POI shift after 250 rounds), allows for cleaning without removal of the optic and provides me with a platform with offset backup sights, like I have on my ARs. The Kochevnik-6 sight block rail had the lowest mounting position of all of the rails on the market. Most of the other brands sit too high for a normal cheek weld. Now I just need to paint the scope black and upgrade the muzzle device. The silver version of the optic was on sale last year for about $100 off and I couldn't pass it up. The shotgun barrel clamp pic-rail hasn't budged and it allowed me the ability to slightly rotate the rail to make the front BUIS line up, which is why (along with cost) I didn't go with an Ultimak gas tube rail.

It's a budget AK, but I get 2-3 MOA with Tula and haven't had a single FTF with 500 rounds through the rifle since coming out of the box.

View attachment 620533 View attachment 620534
I've got an Ultimak that I've tried on a couple different AK's, one with the Russian Kobra site and the other an inexpensive red-dot. With both the sight would be fine for a couple shots then quit working, I always thought it was the heat ... anyway, I ended up buying a Texas Weapons System "Dog Leg" its very stable as long as you use their spring rod/release button.
AD5-B24-B2-CC65-4-FA6-88-F1-3000-E2-F28888.jpg

I'm new here, so i like to show you my first guns that i've sold now and my new ones wich are olds because that's what i like ! I apologize for the home made grip of the Remington, but it's definitely much more sharp !

I DSC_3936.JPG DSC_3944.JPG DSC_3940.JPG mes flingues.jpg

A little JM Marlin action. All 30-30s.

From bottom to top.

1976 30AS (Glenfield). Pre safety. Replaced the front sight with a .700" tall Skinner Blade and rear Sight is Williams top mount FP peep. Shoots 1 hole cloverleaf groups at 50 yds.

1982 336C. Had to re-glue in a bullseye insert in the stock, since it fell out prior to me getting it. Replaced the safety with a saddle ring safety delete from Beartooth Mercantile. New .600" high Skinner front sight and filed down to about .470" height to get it zeroed. Skinner basic peep rear sight. Shoots awesome and fast. This one is very slick action.

2000 336W. With a Leupold ultralight 2.5 power scope and Weaver rings. Williams standard rear sight and gold dot bead front, for backup sights. Zeroed at 100yds. Shoots 1.5" groups consistently.

Im thinking I need a straight stock 336 Texan to finish off the collection. Maybe someday....

5AC0D865-B05C-440B-9E4E-FC4BEE89D6DD.jpeg 24F4E88F-E530-44AF-9A4A-91AB65200CEE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top