Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show your guns!

Mikej

Reactions
Most of it’s new to me so keep posting .. lol
Info from @tac is pretty much what solidified my desire to go with the Swedish Mauser. And then his input on a 1902 M 96/38 I spied on Gunbroker got me to bid and win. I don't know how I was the only one to bid. The gun was even better looking when I unwrapped it at Tigard Pawn than in the many fine pictures on GB. I'm totally happy with a gun that old having a few dings and scratches. There's story in those marks.

Reactions
Easy to find. I managed two of them in, what, fifteen years? Wisht' I'd bought the first one I'd found - that was only $200 back then.....................

Mind you, that DD$1400!!!
[
Prices on some of these items are outrageous such as an Arisaka sniper scope. For those of us late to the game we just decided we don’t need them to be happy.

tac

Reactions
Try to find AND afford ANY Canadian Long Branch sniper and scope complete. The REL scopes alone are making $3000 these days..........my Uncle Geoff got given one for FREE!!!

Mind you, he HAD to promise to shoot lots of Germans with it.

tac

Reactions
Reactions
Well, wojja know!!!

About US$200/DD$1400.
Yeah, I saw that one too when I google searched. $200 US is not bad for what that is...

Flymph

Reactions
This wayward Sig followed me home a couple of weeks ago, got it out to the range Monday, very impressed... May find it’s way I do an EDC role once I’m confident it’ll always go bang...

View attachment 612798
Private sale or did you find a deal?
The cheapest I've found are dumb colors for like $680... lol
Love it!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online