Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show your guns!

Mikej

Reactions
Most of it’s new to me so keep posting .. lol
Info from @tac is pretty much what solidified my desire to go with the Swedish Mauser. And then his input on a 1902 M 96/38 I spied on Gunbroker got me to bid and win. I don't know how I was the only one to bid. The gun was even better looking when I unwrapped it at Tigard Pawn than in the many fine pictures on GB. I'm totally happy with a gun that old having a few dings and scratches. There's story in those marks.

Reactions
Easy to find. I managed two of them in, what, fifteen years? Wisht' I'd bought the first one I'd found - that was only $200 back then.....................

Mind you, that DD$1400!!!
[
Prices on some of these items are outrageous such as an Arisaka sniper scope. For those of us late to the game we just decided we don’t need them to be happy.

tac

Reactions
Try to find AND afford ANY Canadian Long Branch sniper and scope complete. The REL scopes alone are making $3000 these days..........my Uncle Geoff got given one for FREE!!!

Mind you, he HAD to promise to shoot lots of Germans with it.

tac

Reactions
Reactions
Well, wojja know!!!

About US$200/DD$1400.
Yeah, I saw that one too when I google searched. $200 US is not bad for what that is...

Flymph

Reactions
This wayward Sig followed me home a couple of weeks ago, got it out to the range Monday, very impressed... May find it’s way I do an EDC role once I’m confident it’ll always go bang...

View attachment 612798
Private sale or did you find a deal?
The cheapest I've found are dumb colors for like $680... lol
Love it!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online