Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks

Show your guns!

Reactions
I need to find an adapter to fit my suppressor ... PAP M85(223) & PAP M92(7.62x39)

The early PAP's like mine have a weird 23mm RH thread (if I remember correctly) I haven't looked lately but back when I first got them I couldn't find one ... because of the muzzle blast they actually spend a lot of time in the safe, however after I SBR'd them they are a lot of fun to shoot.
The top one, M85 (top) I drilled the back of the receiver for the triangle stock, its so hard I think I ruined 3 drill bits getting the holes drilled for the hinge.
The M92 (bottom) I modified a brace. Once I removed the tube I used an ACE adapter that their hinge will bolt directly to, so no permanent modification.

P5120001-1.jpg

AMT

Reactions
Both are set up to shoot 45 SUPER. In fact, I should be able to run them into the 460 Rowland load range. (Which I have loaded and ready to test and chrono). ;)

Hittin' the range [HOPEFULLY] later this week or next. :s0155:

Put on some rubber finger grooved grips so i can hang on to them a lot better.

IMG_20190907_150054393.jpg IMG_20190907_150210931.jpg IMG_20190907_151635094.jpg IMG_20190907_151656675.jpg

Reactions
Ruger Mark IV Tactical.

I bought this mostly for training and plinking. But as with all my guns, I keep it stashed for home defense if it came down to it. The extra tools may help with much needed precise shot placement. I don't think the compensator does anything. I know the "tactical" stuff on handguns is not everyone's cup of tea, but for me it's eye candy :)

IMG_5002.JPG

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom