JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Powder actually goes down the end of the barrel:eek::eek::eek:

full.jpg

First suppresor!

Gemtech TREK

TRIARC 12.5" barrel
SLR Ti adj gas block
SLR handguard
M4e1 lower
H2 buffer
Tubbs flat wire spring
B-GRF trigger
Magpul k2 grip + foregrip
Alex pro firearms SBM4 buffer tube
SBM4 brace
Magpul sling

20180401_163618.jpg

So here is my newest rifle.
It is a JC Higgins Model 50 in .30-06.
It has a Leupold 3x9 "Rifleman" scope and yes that is a synthetic stock....GASP! :eek::D
My Muzzleloaders don't know what to think ...I did hear mention of "The Hot place must be froze over"...:D
The sling is from the Montana Gun Sling Company....its very quiet , no metal to mar your stock , quick to adjust and made here in the USA! :D

These early rifles had a FN Browning Mauser 98 Action and a chrome lined barrel made by High Standard.
( Later ones had SAKO Actions )
They were marketed by Sears in the 50's-60's ...Mine was made in 1951 , so it has the Browning Action.
The Model 50's were chambered in .270 and .30-06 only.

This one shoots just fine...with M2 Ball ammo , I was able to keep five shots touching in the bull at 50 yards. ( off hand )
Just waiting on a nicer day to sight it in at 100-150 yards or so.
Andy
DSC06725.jpg

Last Edited:
It has a Leupold 3x9 "Rifleman" scope and yes that is a synthetic stock....GASP! :eek::D
My Muzzleloaders don't know what to think ...I did hear mention of "The Hot place must be froze over"...:D
The sling is from the Montana Gun Sling Company....its very quiet , no metal to mar your stock , quick to adjust and made here in the USA! :D

These early rifles had a FN Browning Mauser 98 Action and a chrome lined barrel made by High Standard.
They were marketed by Sears in the 50's-60's ...Mine was made in 1951 , so it has the Browning Action.

This one shoots just fine...with M2 Ball ammo , I was able to keep five shots touching in the bull at 50 yards. ( off hand )
Andy
View attachment 446223

Very cool Andy!! That should make for a sweet rabbit gun! :p:D

Thanks Dean!
Not quite Han Solo's blaster...but a friend of mine did have a Mauser c96 pistol and it was fun to shoot...No lasers ...but his was a "Red" Nine.
Andy
Interesting Star Wars factoid - Hans Solo's Blaster was based on a C96 Mauser pistol....really!
The Kaiser swore by both his Mauser and his Luger.

Dean

Andy
View attachment 446223

Come to the Dark Side @Andy
?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdowntrend.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F06%2Farf2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class