JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope I'm not going off topic with this.

This is a .177 cal. pellet conversion for a 1911 frame. It was made and sold in the late 70s, early 80s but a German company named Blazer, and sold by Crosman. It's super accurate

1911pelletconversion02.jpg

1911pelletconversion03.jpg

1911pelletconversion05.jpg

1911pelletconversiono4.jpg

1911pelletconversion011.jpg

1911pelletconversion009.jpg

1911pelletconversion006.jpg

1911pelletconversion01.jpg

I guess I can't get in any more trouble by also posting this one

This is an original Beeman R1 in .20 cal. It goes 1000 fps. It shoots pretty flat so I've got it sighted in at 75 yds. It will go through a 1/4" piece of plywood at that distance. Penetrates 1/2" plywood'

After this election I may be stocking up on pellets. :(

02.jpg

01.jpg

04-1.jpg

02c.jpg

Last Edited:
That must be the most iconic (and good looking) firearm I have seen on here. The AR of its time, sort of. I would be excited just as you. Keep good care of it. Browning is watching ;-)
Thank you I really appreciate the comment. There is defenitly a since of pride with this rifle. Now I just need to figure out the best way to preserve it without it rusting and pitting.

And the new project...
I was given an all weather ruger 77/22.
Im going to put a bull barrel on it with a wood stock when i find one...it will be life long keeper

20161025_181509.jpg

Last Edited:
EEK! There's a second page!
...oh well, maybe it'll benefit someone else.
1911, that's pretty cool!
You got me beat by about 3 or 4 years.
Hang onto that little puppy. That's a lot of history. :s0155:

Dean
I plan on it. I'm hoping to keep passing it down the line. It's such a cool rifle. I feel like I need to shoot it. I'm just scared that if I do something might happen.

very classy looking assault weapon (sorry, I had to throw that definition in there) and the Leupold is always well dressed. Are you planning to put some varnish on the front piece of the wood?
Ya maybe if i get to it.
I did all the work to the rifle after work today. ...so im sure there will be changes

Ruger PC-4. .40 S&W, also available as PC-9, chambered in 9mm Para.

PC, or Police Carbine, was Rugers hope for a police contract. Since these guns used Rugers P-series magazines, and since the P-series pistols were mostly not accepted by police agencies, the Police Carbine never caught on. Dealers made sure they wouldn't sell by not stocking them, so this gun was discontinued by Ruger. And that's too bad, as these little guns are a hoot to shoot.

Very little recoil, surprisingly accurate, easier on the ears than most centerfire firearms, and the action remained very clean. Add to that the great reliability, and it's a gun that I wish was still available.

P1030423_zpsyzzodxxk.jpg

P1030422_zpshncicne8.jpg

WAYNO.

Last Edited:

PC, or Police Carbine, was Rugers hope for a police contract. Since these guns used Rugers P-series magazines, and since the P-series pistols were mostly not accepted by police agencies, the Police Carbine never caught on. Dealers made sure they wouldn't sell by not stocking them, so this gun was discontinued by Ruger. And that's too bad, as these little guns are a hoot to shoot.

Very little recoil, surprisingly accurate, easier on the ears than most centerfire firearms, and the action remained very clean. Add to that the great reliability, and it's a gun that I wish was still available.

View attachment 319620

View attachment 319621

WAYNO.
I get why the carbine uses Ruger Magazines.
But as you pointed out it can be a two edged sword if a gun uses a hard to get or uncommon magazine , no matter how good the carbine is , its doomed.
Andy

View attachment 319620

View attachment 319621

WAYNO.

Damn Wayno, you have some cool guns on hand - I rarely see those PC9's, even less often, the PC40's.

Drooling...

KRISS Vector Gen 2 45 SDP FDE with HERA SFU(Side Folding Unit) KRISS M4 adapter KAK buffer tube and Shockwave Blade, Command Arms AR15/M16 Stock Saddle for ULTIMATE Cheek contact firing ^^!

Img_0480.jpg Img_0482.jpg Img_0485.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews