JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1118.JPG Picked up this little pony Friday. Shot it today for the first time. Can't say I immediately fell in love with it, mainly because the grips are too big, but it shoots like a dream. I'll see how I like it after I get some smaller grips.

View attachment 315194 Picked up this little pony Friday. Shot it today for the first time. Can't say I immediately fell in love with it, mainly because the grips are too big, but it shoots like a dream. I'll see how I like it after I get some smaller grips.
Sweet, but I'm having trouble identifying what it is I'm looking at.
Is that an Official Police or a Lawman? (admittedly I'm not as up on my Colt double actions as I should be)
Either way, nice gun.

Dean

Picked this up today-

CZ 75 DB 9MM

first CZ pistol I have owned that wasn't a surplus gun (I still miss the CZ82 pistols I had and regretfully sold)

I like the looks so the CZ 75 appears to me like a cross between the BrowningHP and WaltherP88

*man I wish I could find/afford a Walther P88
The CZ75B is one of the most overlooked and underestimated autoloaders, but it's a great value...lots of sidearm for the money. I presented my first to my son after his second deployment, and he's done a fine job with it, but I replaced that with another because I appreciated it so much. I've sent a great many rounds downrange with my "new" CZ75B and (like the first) it operates reliably and accurately, just like the first, as long as I clean and lightly lube it. The piece is very "user friendly" and fits in my hand well.
I hope your CZ serves you well for many years.
Best wishes,
Ed

I called this pistol misery
I put it together on an anderson lower

I hung a bunch of stuff on it
Wrapped the buffer tube in tape to stop the brace rattling itself loose
It is obnoxiously loud
I was toying with the idea of trading it off but for some reason I just like it.

:cool:

1E47EEFC-C221-4C93-A098-A981132250CD_zpsmn4mcxhh.jpg 62FEC581-B188-452A-8270-6518459A38F7_zpsk5bpkljd.jpg

Last Edited:
The CZ75B is one of the most overlooked and underestimated autoloaders, but it's a great value...lots of sidearm for the money. I presented my first to my son after his second deployment, and he's done a fine job with it, but I replaced that with another because I appreciated it so much. I've sent a great many rounds downrange with my "new" CZ75B and (like the first) it operates reliably and accurately, just like the first, as long as I clean and lightly lube it. The piece is very "user friendly" and fits in my hand well.
I hope your CZ serves you well for many years.
Best wishes,
Ed
Isn't the Baby Desert Eagle based on the CZ75?
Always reminded me of one.

Dean

Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question...btw, all you ended up posting was a a bunch of fuzzy pics of flags and a whole bunch of links I'm really not interested in.

However, I did a little research on my own and found that it is.

Dean

Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question...btw, all you ended up posting was a a bunch of fuzzy pics of flags and a whole bunch of links I'm really not interested in.

However, I did a little research on my own and found that it is.

Dean
Way to go Dean. It was supposed to be a link to some of the cz clones. I think the eagle was in there. Most of em are Tanfoglio's.

Last Edited:
I could say the same of you.
While it may not have been your intention, your reply came off "smartalecy" and I took some offense to it.
Next time, if you do have info to share, just post the info.

Dean
Me thinks you take offense way to easily.o_O I'll try not to reply to any of your posts.

Eds,

You can reply to any post you choose. Just if you do, it may be better to simply post the information you want to present and leave the "theatrics" out of it.
In other words, just answer the question.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads