JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up the new never fired ARX-100 that I got for a steal online!!

IMG_0728_zps9b3a699a.jpg

IMG_0734_zpsca4802cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tax money put to good use
Hk VP9 with SL TLR4 and Moss 930 JM Pro 24" for 3 gun
I would have shot the VP9 in the 3 gun yesterday if I could find some extra mags to buy, 2 is not enough for 3 gun. The 930 did awesome but I need some practice loading it quickly.
But I didn't do too bad 9th overall out of 24. Not bad after not shooting 3 gun for 8 months.

3E86145F-020F-4C8C-9505-07735DAF06C5.jpg

Excellent, how do you find those two generally?
The moss needs a little more break in, it has only jammed up on me when I ghost load it. The mag tube follower is a little sticky and I need to put a rear sight on it for slugs because the mod choke makes the slugs shoot about 4-6" left at 50 yards. The vp9 other than being 2 rds shorter than every other pistol of this size and not being able to find any mags for it, it shoots amazing for a stock gun. I think it has the best stock striker fired trigger out of them all including the ppq. It fits my hand like a glove and it is so fun to shoot. I can shoot it really really fast too. I have about 800rds down the pipe so far.

Jeannie decided she wanted to do a display at our club Christmas potluck. She went through the safe and picked out some of the guns that we had that were similar to each others, yet different. She labeled it "His and Hers". Mine are on the left, hers are on the right. Sorry for the poor picture quality, but that's the way it is. Complete list below photo.

V__8B3C.jpg

Top; Old military rifles; Mine, Swiss K-31, hers, M96 Swedish Mauser.

Next; AR-15s; Mine, Model 1 Sales A2 in 7.62X39, hers, TNW piston gun in .223 that she won in the O.F.F. raffle. Yes, that is a $10 AR.

Then 10-22s; Mine original Wal-Mart-exclusive stainless and gray laminate, hers custom built "Amethyst Avenger" with purple thumbhole stock, Volquartzen barrel and trigger, amethyst in bolt handle.

Xp-100s; Mine standard brown stock in .221 Fireball, hers unusual black stock in .221 Fireball.

1911s; Mine a Randall A111 and Ruger SR1911, hers 2 Kimber Eclipses, one Ultra and one Pro Target.

Ruger Mark IIIs; Mine 6 7/8" Competition with Mark II Mag. safety delete and loaded chamber indicator delete, hers 5 1/2" Competition, stock.

Flanking those; Our spare carry guns; Mine Star Ultrastar .40 S&W, hers, some sort of Glock, small, 9mm or .40S&W, depending which one she put out. They all look alike.

Lower corners; Revolvers; Mine BFR in .45-70 and Super Blackhawk in .44 MAg., hers, pair of Vaqueros in .45 Colt for Cowboy Action.

my MAC family photo:
anc5rsJ.jpg
From left to right: SWD M11-nine wearing a Lage MAX-31 MkII upper. It takes the 72 round Soumi drums or 50 round coffin mags. Next is the MAX-11 upper for the M11-nine. Then the new (to me) Power Springs M10-45. Finally a Ruger SR22 getting ready for some suppressed shooting.

Pulled a couple 762x39mm pistols out after dinner to clean... before someone buys them (fingers crossed)....because they are for sale.
Im partial to the ar47
20150302_184242.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews