JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im not a fan of how high the scope mount is....

The mount is well made and very solid...not like an ak cover..

20150110_175133.jpg

You should start making wood grips for 1911s and wood furnitare for ar and ak

Those are not my pics,
but I do woodwork and carving and pyrographic art, and have thought about it.
I am ok at it, but not sure I would want to mess up someone's stock with a hiccup slip LOL.
I do cabinets doors and Wildlife and canine stuff and have carved many Equestrian signs and such.
It is fun.
Just going to get set up again to see if I can supplement my SS a bit again. Have not done it since leaving the farm and now setting up the shop here again.

I do more things like this.......

wolfpup-001-550x838.JPG

mac-sxs_500x437.JPG

mom-pup600.jpg

h-house_450.jpg

mr_550.jpg

focus_550.jpg

And burned in cabinet Art
sqrlrdoor-3.jpg

So doing gunstocks and such would be a departure from what I have done, but maybe I will get an old stock and try it :)

Last Edited:
Have you had it out yet? Never done one myself. What chassis is that? Caliber? Damn, I want one now. My wife is soooo gonna hate you for posting that picture.

I took it out this past Saturday and it was really comfortable. It's an Accuracy International 2014 AX chassis short action in 308. I was able to pick the stock up through a trade. When my fiancee saw it, she thought I bought a new rifle :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top