JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow that cop really hates McDonald's cheeseburgers.

6C08B475-5FCB-48DC-89AE-DFBB4C76815B.jpeg

Last Edited:
31 years ago police weren't being villainized at every turn by politicians sucking up to get elected. The media wasn't out to get police officers. And there weren't brainless ninnies looking to score some kind of points on you toob, and the like, everywhere with video recording capabilities.
I'm in the camp of believing that a large segment of society/people have turned bad. Not the police.
What you say is true but 31 years ago everybody was not equipped with a cell phone that takes pics & video...

Just get it over with already...........

DEFUND THE POLICE!

Aloha, Mark

PS....IMHO, it's a very stupid practice to say.....

"Shots fired! Shots fired!"

Think about it.
Rrrrrright.....especially without saying, who was doing the shooting.

What you say is true but 31 years ago everybody was not equipped with a cell phone that takes pics & video...
But weird and sick how everyone has to be using them constantly. It's liketheir very being depends on have that device in their hand, or within very close reach at all times.

31 years ago police weren't being villainized at every turn by politicians sucking up to get elected. The media wasn't out to get police officers. And there weren't brainless ninnies looking to score some kind of points on you toob, and the like, everywhere with video recording capabilities.
I'm in the camp of believing that a large segment of society/people have turned bad. Not the police.
Departments obtain officers from the surrounding culture. That culture is increasingly woke, sensitive, emotional and fears offending as well as being offended. The selection process, driven by politics and not rational need, is leading to this sea change. Reduced training in tactics and at the range produces the striker-fired "spray and pray" response - except that very few bother to pray.

Yes the fact that there is a camera everywhere now has both been good and bad. There was always a few, very few, idiots who made it onto a force. Now when they prove they should not be a Cop its on video. The downside is the legacy media who wants anarchy loves to edit video and make every interaction with a Cop look like the Cop is bad. This is why I was VERY big on body cams. It would help weed out the very few turds and protect the rest. Its why I LONG ago took to wearing a camera when I do things like walk my dogs. If something happens there is no he said she said. Its all clear what was said and by whom.

Yes the fact that there is a camera everywhere now has both been good and bad. There was always a few, very few, idiots who made it onto a force. Now when they prove they should not be a Cop its on video. The downside is the legacy media who wants anarchy loves to edit video and make every interaction with a Cop look like the Cop is bad. This is why I was VERY big on body cams. It would help weed out the very few turds and protect the rest. Its why I LONG ago took to wearing a camera when I do things like walk my dogs. If something happens there is no he said she said. Its all clear what was said and by whom.
When speaking with family about taking a member into protective custody for psychological evaluation, I advised them that there was often no elegant way of accomplishing the task. They usually chose to sit in another room.

Point: Law enFORCEment is not a genteel, refined, elegant line of work. More and more, alarmingly more, it is brute force - which does not look good on camera and cameras do not and cannot register the officer's mindset or perception of threat. It is unrehearsed physical combat in 100% uncontrolled environments.

That does not film well.

Well, I dont know. It goes back to at least the Rodney King beatings and the Rampart scandal of the Mid 90's. About that time everyone started carrying their own video recorder and a lot of what had been going on for decades, if not forever but wasn't documented, became public record, as it should be. Cops have to follow the law too. It sucks getting called out for being a tirant .
Beat me to it!!

he saw the Cantu inside the car, which had evaded him a day earlier

So he was shot for "Contempt of Cop".
Car had a mismatched plate apparently. Usually such are stolen. HOWEVER, this idiot was on the street after seven months? Academy is six and FTO is 3. Pullinfg the door open is an excellent way to get shot in the face. Did not wait for backup. Not much training, almost no experience and no sense. Typical of people who should never have badge and gun. Or badge. Or gun.

Rather than contempt of cop it is GTA SanAntonio maaaaaan! What he did is called felony assault. CoC usually involves an arrest for failure to cooperate or just being a Dick wearing jane's clothes.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads