JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No arrests made.

So, the police watched people intentionally throw objects off an overpass in order to harm people or cause an accident... but did nothing about it?

I'm sure they wanted to, but were worried about their jobs... so they didn't do their jobs. How Portland.

-Robert

No arrests made.

So, the police watched people intentionally throw objects off an overpass in order to harm people or cause an accident... but did nothing about it?

I'm sure they wanted to, but were worried about their jobs... so they didn't do their jobs. How Portland.

-Robert
They could have accidentally sprayed the bridge with water cannons because someone "REPORTED" a dumpsta fire!

Unpunished lawlessness and violence breeds more of the same.

George Soros funded Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt refuses to prosecute all but the most violent offenders.

Big surprise, lawless criminals now understand that the odds of being brought to justice are slim.

Homeowners in my close-in Southeast neighborhood, where the homes start at about $550K, don't even bother to call the police anymore when our cars are broken into,.....

Yet Mike Schmidt, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, and every member of the Portland City Commission have Police "Panic Buttons" that ring directly into Portland Police Precincts installed in their homes at taxpayer expense.

While they have cut the Portland Police Bureau's funding, denying timely police protection for hardworking homeowners in Portland's neighborhoods, they themselves receive "Hyper" Police Protection.

What hypocrites!

Last Edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/convoy-counter-portland-protesters-clash-shot-fired-no-arrests

Protest convoy driving on NE Glisan St. had rocks and paint dropped on them from an overpass. One shot fired. No arrests.

Just an average day in Potland. Or, as one commentator calls it, the "bozone."
Busy night:
75850690-D6FD-49A9-ABAD-79308BECB8E5.jpeg
C4B3E23E-DA83-42C4-A531-9116830B566B.jpeg
D905FD09-1A2B-44BF-B631-DB5B8FD2D219.jpeg
27C8D8A0-545C-438F-A202-45A89E7AD148.jpeg
629F29C1-D7C8-4A98-90D7-A1D0E12527E9.jpeg
FA62B2FF-E68C-4CB2-8E5B-5A9370D0DE3F.jpeg
CEFD73EE-70C7-47B5-8C71-F038240A9F48.jpeg

All the stories I have found are actually the same story, and none of them say what was being dropped off the overpass, they just say 'objects' and some 'offensive gestures' Apparently the Portland PD is asking for help identifying this person of interest

PortlandProtester.jpg

All the stories I have found are actually the same story, and none of them say what was being dropped off the overpass, they just say 'objects' and some 'offensive gestures' Apparently the Portland PD is asking for help identifying this person of interest

View attachment 1189193
The objects thrown were farts in traffic's general direction.

What kind of monster steals an ambulance that came to help them??
It was an ambulance from Woodburn. My wife knows the cops who responded to the incident, and found the driver wrecked his car going NB on I-5. He started going off his nut and getting violent before the cops were on the scene, and the paramedics kept clear of him and he stole their damned ambulance…. He had a BAC of 0.2-something!

It was an ambulance from Woodburn. My wife knows the cops who responded to the incident, and found the driver wrecked his car, and had a BAC of 0.2-something. He started going off his nut and getting violent before the cops were on the scene, and the paramedics kept clear of him and he stole their damned ambulance….
I thought Chris Farley died decades ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top