JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the main thread they are saying Glock.

according to this report, the 22 year old hit the gunman with his first shot out of a Glock 9mm - from 40'
I probably could with my RI 1911 Tact 9, but not with my Glock
I need to take lessons from this kid!!

My Thanks...... to RicInOR for this article.

Aloha, Mark

Never mind. He was carrying against the "Mall Rules".

Obviously, he needs to be prosecuted for that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....in case you didn't hear about it yet.

They are still after me for parking my truck in a pair of compact only spaces. Best they can do is to ban him from their property. That oughtta go real well with all the shoppers he saved that day and their families.
1658252259083.png

Last Edited:
"In defense of others" is common justification in many jurisdictions, so defensive is probably correct. He was definitely in the area of engagement, so it is not like he sniped him from aways off. Plus, a strong offensive is a decent defense.

Dicken fired ten shots, killing the gunman who was armed with a long rifle as he attempted to retreat.

Notice scum tried to run when some of the fish he was there to shoot suddenly shot back from the barrel. This is typical of this kind of shoot. As soon as they get return fire they suddenly are cowards. Left will be out to dox this kid and try to get some to go after him now because he stopped one of their hero's. Sounds like they best be careful, he can shoot well. :D

RE : Speaking of Guns (and carrying)

Oh well. Some are still confused about the issue. Maybe, they need a Hoolweird type or Sports person to tell them how they should feel?

Aloha, Mark
All you have to do is to look at her current picture to see the craaazy. If you think a black rifle is skeery this will cause you to soil yer BVD's. So completely unsurprised she's a socialogist since she places what se reads above what she sees.

RE : Speaking of Guns (and carrying)

Oh well. Some are still confused about the issue. Maybe, they need a Hollyweird type or Sports person to tell them how they should feel?

Aloha, Mark
This writer is blinded by their own conclusions. On one side talking about family members not coming home, when actually MANY more family members WILL be coming home due to heroic actions of a young white male. Of course race isn't solely an issue since a black woman also took on a semi auto rifle with a hand gun (hello Uvalde).

In these cases the blasphemy of citizens preventing deaths and as the writer says, strays from the narrative that citizens shouldn't have guns. Another data vs facts issue is the number of suicides. As if no country with strict gun control has suicides. Japan for one says, that's crazy. No anti gunner will use data covering non gun deaths because it's a losing argument. People are still being homicided no matter where they live.

Dicken fired ten shots, killing the gunman who was armed with a long rifle as he attempted to retreat.

Notice scum tried to run when some of the fish he was there to shoot suddenly shot back from the barrel. This is typical of this kind of shoot. As soon as they get return fire they suddenly are cowards. Left will be out to dox this kid and try to get some to go after him now because he stopped one of their hero's. Sounds like they best be careful, he can shoot well. :D
If I owned an ammo company, I'd give that young man free ammo for life.

Never mind. He was carrying against the "Mall Rules".

Obviously, he needs to be prosecuted for that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....in case you didn't hear about it yet.

There is no prosecutable offense here, the most they can do is "trespass" him and he is not suppose to come back at which point I'd tell them to ESAD with their BS mall, I've already had to defend my life once here, you think I'm coming back without a gun? You must be higher than Hunter. And make it publicly known.

This writer is blinded by their own conclusions. On one side talking about family members not coming home, when actually MANY more family members WILL be coming home due to heroic actions of a young white male. Of course race isn't solely an issue since a black woman also took on a semi auto rifle with a hand gun (hello Uvalde).

In these cases the blasphemy of citizens preventing deaths and as the writer says, strays from the narrative that citizens shouldn't have guns. Another data vs facts issue is the number of suicides. As if no country with strict gun control has suicides. Japan for one says, that's crazy. No anti gunner will use data covering non gun deaths because it's a losing argument. People are still being homicided no matter where they live.
FYI: Sociologists have a different way of thinking which tends to be highly discounted in the behavioral sciences, medicine, psychiatry, criminology, and forensics. Sociology is the study of group relations to group relations, not the individual's contextual behavior, as is the case in point.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top