JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
George Soros funded Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt
Actually Mike Schmidt was not given funds by Soros' group. Perhaps Portland was considered too small for Soros' interest and/or figured that it's progressive population would vote him In, regardless. Which they did. Schmidt had zero major felony trial experience and left to work for the legislature and governor…. Now he runs the DA's Office and the city continues its decline.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg 0cch3YzbmZb8E5el3.png

Actually Mike Schmidt was not given funds by Soros' group. Perhaps Portland was considered too small for Soros' interest and/or figured that it's progressive population would vote him In, regardless. Which they did. Schmidt had zero major felony trial experience and left to work for the legislature and governor…. Now he runs the DA's Office and the city continues its decline.
Correction:
Mike Schmidt was given money by Real Justice PAC, co-founded by Shaun King.

The organization's goals include electing – and recruiting – candidates who would make changes to criminal justice systems such as ending cash bail and "rolling back practices that lead to mass incarceration."

Schmidt has said that he would potentially drop charges against nonviolent protesters when he is in office, according to local NBC affiliate KGW.

Mike Schmidt's comments regarding the violent protests in Portland:
"Demonstrations are being used to righteously express grief, anger and frustration over the senseless act of violence, (in Minneapolis) and the countless other abuses people of color have observed throughout history."

Schmidt went on to say: "It is important to me that the voices of the protesters be heard. And frankly, hearing alone is not enough." (This is his cowardly way of advocating violence.)

(I will bet that if it was Schmidt's loved ones being personally attacked or their businesses being destroyed he might be singing a different tune!)

Wow, good job Portland, you made the news here!

And wuuuuh?! No way, you don't say:

Correction:

The organization's goals include electing – and recruiting – candidates who would make changes to criminal justice systems such as ending cash bail and "rolling back practices that lead to mass incarceration."

Schmidt has said that he would potentially drop charges against nonviolent protesters when he is in office, according to local NBC affiliate KGW.

"Demonstrations are being used to righteously express grief, anger and frustration over the senseless act of violence, (in Minneapolis) and the countless other abuses people of color have observed throughout history."

Schmidt went on to say: "It is important to me that the voices of the protesters be heard. And frankly, hearing alone is not enough." (This is his cowardly way of advocating violence.)

(I will bet that if it was Schmidt's loved ones being personally attacked or their businesses being destroyed he might be singing a different tune!)
So..... Talcum-X had a hand in funding Schmoe, er... I mean Schmidt!

Correction:

Adults throwing tempor tantrums. They got Portland but can't be happy. They've killed, maimed and injured people in the name of progress but the mayor or governor never made them stop.
No, those were the COUNTER protesters on the bridge. And for there to be a counter protest, there needs to be a protest in the first place and THAT is what I couldn't find info on

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top