JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reports are 30-40 yards with 8 of 10 hits with 9 mm Glock. Armed American "thought" 17 or 19 on You Tube. Tuff shooting in a combat situation even with a rifle.

Dicken fired ten shots, killing the gunman who was armed with a long rifle as he attempted to retreat.

Notice scum tried to run when some of the fish he was there to shoot suddenly shot back from the barrel. This is typical of this kind of shoot. As soon as they get return fire they suddenly are cowards. Left will be out to dox this kid and try to get some to go after him now because he stopped one of their hero's. Sounds like they best be careful, he can shoot well. :D
I mean, if he does get doxxed...I think I'll send him a cake.

Dude deserves to be left alone. If he wants to run the pundit circuit, that's his call.

Either way - I'm glad that his name seems to be the more prevalent one in the media (over the shooter's). His actions may have caused many a would-be shooter to re-think their plan. If so...he saved a lot more people than we all realize.

I mean, if he does get doxxed...I think I'll send him a cake.

Dude deserves to be left alone. If he wants to run the pundit circuit, that's his call.

Either way - I'm glad that his name seems to be the more prevalent one in the media (over the shooter's). His actions may have caused many a would-be shooter to re-think their plan. If so...he saved a lot more people than we all realize.
And if he has any legal consequences for saving lives I will contribute to his defense fund. You hafta know it's coming.

He may need it for civil court...but do you really think an Indiana DA would attempt to go the Rittenhouse Road?
There are LOTS of Soros backed DA's out there when they caught us not paying attention. I have no idea who the DA is for that jurisdiction, but it wouldn't shock me if one went after him. Depending on press spin in Indiana it could go either way.

Civil suit is almost a given these days.

"Can you go 8-out-of-10 in fifteen seconds with your CCW gun at forty yards? Suppose that's what it takes?

Worth thinking about.

"This has been a Public Service Announcement from the Society for Daily Dry Fire Practice."" --
Tam Keel

All you have to do is to look at her current picture to see the craaazy. If you think a black rifle is skeery this will cause you to soil yer BVD's. So completely unsurprised she's a socialogist since she places what se reads above what she sees.
^^^

Crazy eyes! The woman has no common sense and is STUPID. Can we still say STUPID here?

Do they have ARMED RENT A COPS AKA armed/trained security guards in most malls now or not? I do not shop, I hardly ever SHOP anywhere, and I have not been to a mall in ages.

Old Lady Cate

PS: The uptick in CRIME in RURAL, suburban, villages and cities has INCREASED all over this nation and especially out west including in MT.

We have much more of a CRIMINAL TRANSIENT population - NO thanks to the IDIOTS IN CHARGE, long term by THEIR CHOICE so called homeless BUMS, drugged up and drunk BUMS and a WHOLE LOT OF CRAZY going on. NOT only in the male population too.

Some woman should have been held for a KOO KOO - COO COO evaluation the other day IN this town when she went bat s crazy TWICE over telling one couple by their car that they had HER BABY - KID and then she went and did it to another KID and one adult while the KID was in their YARD PLAYING.

The woman was either playing/acting NUTS (Think kidnapping and worse.) or she was just bat s crazy. So far - other than being warned of trespass by the police - I have heard of NO other updates when it comes to this woman.

A LOT of citizens including us as a couple and other people that I do KNOW well have been calling/complaining with evidence about what IS going on and what we have SEEN. NO one seems to care about the TAX PAYING employed and retired citizens but they sure seem to care a LOT about SJW salami and those TRANSIENTS while they turn another state in rural and city areas into another S HOLE that so many people talk about and SEE UP CLOSE and PERSONAL.

Old posts of mine in various areas will not be brought up where I discussed murders, rapes, criminal assaults, etc. IN and OUT of the populated areas.

ONE crazy with FULL OF CRIMINAL INTENT dude hit people with his truck and shot them dead plus wounded some on the other side of the Continental Divide. This was just a few days ago. Rural area - it was on or right off of an Indian Reservation.

America - the inmates are running the asylum and have been for years and years on end.

NO more crazy land - NO more senile land.

Oh yes, some woman was being RAPED on the courthouse LAWN one sunny Sunday morning IN this town, a couple of years ago, and when some other BUMS called the police and the police came to the scene of the rape crime, the RAPIST tells the one policeman that he was just having sex with the woman and the rapist did not stop asap. NO s! The police did not shoot the rapist either. The victim who was a woman (NOT a man although we do have a STRANGE population here.) told him to stop but she was KIND of OUT OF IT too. Uh huh. NO other bums TRIED TO STOP the rapist physically or they were afraid of being hurt by him too. Rapes and physical assaults are UP with all kinds of other crime too. There is a new study on RURAL CRIME but I do not have it bookmarked here.

Last Edited:
There are LOTS of Soros backed DA's out there when they caught us not paying attention. I have no idea who the DA is for that jurisdiction, but it wouldn't shock me if one went after him. Depending on press spin in Indiana it could go either way.

Civil suit is almost a given these days.
THIS is true about SOROS, etc.

I would say more but I will not now when it comes to VERY liberal judges, very LIBERAL juries (Uh huh!) and VERY liberal district attorneys in ALL STATES and towns and when it comes to some ANTI GUN CAUSE where the anti gun transplants and HOME GROWN anti gun citizens want to make an EXAMPLE out of a victim, a repeated victim, and a HERO OUT OF A CRIMINAL or a gang of them including in this state.

IT is very pathetic to see PLUS with the biased coverage from the gitgo and where a TRIAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN MOVED to another county. Tons more to say but I will not.

Old Lady Cate

There is no prosecutable offense here, the most they can do is "trespass" him and he is not suppose to come back at which point I'd tell them to ESAD with their BS mall, I've already had to defend my life once here, you think I'm coming back without a gun? You must be higher than Hunter. And make it publicly known.
Amen!

Cate

Never mind. He was carrying against the "Mall Rules".

Obviously, he needs to be prosecuted for that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....in case you didn't hear about it yet.

Yeah, it's typical the left focuses on that piece but I also heard that it really only applies if the mall asked the good guy to leave for having the firearm and he disregarded that and came back.

From all I have heard the good guy is free from that nonsense.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top