JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have used PayPal on limited occasions for firearms parts purchases - mostly through Ebay. The main reason I use it is if I want to use their 6 months no payment/no interest option - it's very useful when funds are tight during certain times - and I always pay it off before any interest hits. That said, I recently got a peepee slap from them for a 'firearm' purchase. They didn't say what it was, or to whom it was made, but they locked my account for a day until I read and agreed to their terms again. I don't know what it was, it certainly wasn't a firearm, but it had to have come from Ebay, and their policies have been nearly identical for years. Funny thing is, if you read their policy on weapons/parts, it is intentionally written with vague language, leaving them room to interpret whether your purchase is 'allowed' or not. No idea what happened, but it irked me at PP a bit. If I could get the same 6 months no pay/no interest with another method, I would use someone else.

I search on gunbroker a lot for reloading components, gun parts etc and then check the search description and add "paypal" to the end of what I'm looking for. If it's something pretty common and in good supply, more often than not you'll find someone who takes paypal. But note, this also searches any listings that state, "no Paypal" in their listings. Which is a lot. I usually view sellers other listings before I checkout in case they have some other things I need. I didn't BassPro took Paypal...thanks for the info.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top