JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Beside Ebay and Bass Pro...does anyone know what other firearm related companies that take Paypal???...even better...any ammo companies that except it? There's always such a stupid lag time when transferring money paid in to Paypal to a bank account. ALways looking to save a little time.;)

Brutus Out

PayPal will take funds directly from your dedicated bank account if there's insufficient funds in your PayPal account.
I set up a bank savings account just for this issue, plus, it insulation me from hackers because I don't leave much in the savings account.
I just transfer money from my regular checking into the savings account account before I purchase anything with PayPal.

PayPal will take funds directly from your dedicated bank account if there's insufficient funds in your PayPal account.
I set up a bank savings account just for this issue, plus, it insulation me from hackers because I don't leave much in the savings account.
I just transfer money from my regular checking into the savings account account before I purchase anything with PayPal.

My challenge is the lag time it takes Paypal to transfer to my bank account. It amounts to them just sitting on my money for 3 or more "business days". Folks pay me with Paypal and I am looking to turn that money around faster than waiting the 3 or more days PayPal takes to do what should be an instantaneous transfer to the bank account. Paypal has already pulled their "cut" out before the payment hits anyone's Paypal account. My original question still stands: Who takes Paypal that sells shooting sports items??

Brutus Out

Get a debit card from PP or have people pay you in Square ...

Both of which are ANTI-gun.

Beside Ebay and Bass Pro...does anyone know what other firearm related companies that take Paypal???...even better...any ammo companies that except it? There's always such a stupid lag time when transferring money paid in to Paypal to a bank account. ALways looking to save a little time.;)

Brutus Out
I use a PayPal Extras Card, used to be called the PayPal Business Debit Card. It's tied to your PayPal accounts and sends like an unquestioned debit card...

All my online purchases, ammo or firearms related go through this account. That way I never have to worry about hacked information and gaining access to my real accounts...
image.jpeg

I use a PayPal Extras Card, used to be called the PayPal Business Debit Card. It's tied to your PayPal accounts and sends like an unquestioned debit card...

All my online purchases, ammo or firearms related go through this account. That way I never have to worry about hacked information and gaining access to my real accounts...
View attachment 312901

You also can get %n cash back on purchases using said card, I used to use it on large purchases... when buying guns. Lol.

@Brutus57
PayPal now offers 1 day deposits of done before 7pm.

I just got the notice when I updated their iPhone app, verified it by attempting to deposit a few $$ to bank account.

I prefer to buy from places that accept payment through PayPal. I don't have a "full" PayPal account so I don't sell through PayPal. I only buy. Today, I placed an order for .223 brass. I found 5 different places that sell brass, and use PayPal. They were easy to find.

Good to know, when I logged in this am from my laptop they were still saying "3-5 business days".

Thanks.:D

Brutus Out
Wow, that's weird. I looked through the computer and it's showing 3-4 days. Mobile app though speaks differently, 100% positive of that.

Guess I know what they are pushing people to use eh?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top