JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
me and the wife did our tradition of Christmas morning 22lr shooting.
20171225_101238.jpg 20171225_102309.jpg 20171225_101946.jpg 20171225_101955.jpg

my 16 yo daughter was having a teenage girl breakdown.... so I threw her, a few guns, several pounds of tannerite, and bunch of snacks in the car and we went on a road trip to a shooting spot 600 miles away. She got away from the stress and anxiety of high school drama for a couple days, we had some great daddy daughter bonding, and we blew s#*t up!
Here's two of my prized creations in the same picture...

IMG_4296.JPG

Last Edited:
my 16 yo daughter was having a teenage girl breakdown.... so I threw her, a few guns, several pounds of tannerite, and bunch of snacks in the car and we went on a road trip to a shooting spot 600 miles away. She got away from the stress and anxiety of high school drama for a couple days, we had some great daddy daughter bonding, and we blew s#*t up!

View attachment 424401
THAT.......

Is awesome!!! :)

View attachment 424401

good stuff man!!!

I had a feeling this was going to be a shooter. First 7 rounds @30 feet freehand with 230g FM HP reloads. Need more practice.

AMnyJYr.jpg

Edit: 2nd outing. Shot 4 different range loads and the is the result of 8 rounds of 230g S&B FMJ @30ft. Need to figure out point of impact - it's probably me.

ZfGWYVc.jpg

Last Edited:
it's an old deluxe model 10/22...probably early 80's definitely a collector..has a factory glass adjustable trigger and all metal, I'm probably going to sell the rifle if you are interested.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top