JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
me and the wife did our tradition of Christmas morning 22lr shooting.
20171225_101238.jpg 20171225_102309.jpg 20171225_101946.jpg 20171225_101955.jpg

my 16 yo daughter was having a teenage girl breakdown.... so I threw her, a few guns, several pounds of tannerite, and bunch of snacks in the car and we went on a road trip to a shooting spot 600 miles away. She got away from the stress and anxiety of high school drama for a couple days, we had some great daddy daughter bonding, and we blew s#*t up!
Here's two of my prized creations in the same picture...

IMG_4296.JPG

Last Edited:
my 16 yo daughter was having a teenage girl breakdown.... so I threw her, a few guns, several pounds of tannerite, and bunch of snacks in the car and we went on a road trip to a shooting spot 600 miles away. She got away from the stress and anxiety of high school drama for a couple days, we had some great daddy daughter bonding, and we blew s#*t up!

View attachment 424401
THAT.......

Is awesome!!! :)

View attachment 424401

good stuff man!!!

I had a feeling this was going to be a shooter. First 7 rounds @30 feet freehand with 230g FM HP reloads. Need more practice.

AMnyJYr.jpg

Edit: 2nd outing. Shot 4 different range loads and the is the result of 8 rounds of 230g S&B FMJ @30ft. Need to figure out point of impact - it's probably me.

ZfGWYVc.jpg

Last Edited:
it's an old deluxe model 10/22...probably early 80's definitely a collector..has a factory glass adjustable trigger and all metal, I'm probably going to sell the rifle if you are interested.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top