JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My backyard this afternoon and one of my grandsons last week at his folks California ranch. My teacher daughter in law really liked the AR's once we convinced her to shoot them. 7C003E37-15E3-4EC3-9266-E32DA10B846C.jpeg 7ABA1DAA-2563-4262-80A5-50B86EDB48E1.jpeg D1D36738-605F-4B26-956E-CCCE13E7D553.jpeg 831BB83D-AA14-4EFA-9E72-128F313C2311.jpeg

Oh by the way I'm really getting Tired of seeing your back yard lol . sarcasm .just kidding .
But not really .lol keep posting pictures of your family Shooting off your BBQ but please stop doing that lol not really HEHEHE HILARIOUS

I like that to old now but me my brother and sister all raced Moto x
His older cousin and brother both placed in last year's Loretta Lynn national championships in Tennessee, his 35 year old Dad and 2 uncles are also very competitive. His dad it too competitive, keeps breaking himself up. Last year broke both shoulders, his collar bone and ribs in 2 bad crashes. They are all racing in Mamouth tomorrow.

His older cousin and brother both placed in last year's Loretta Lynn national championships in Tennessee, his 35 year old Dad and 2 uncles are also very competitive. His dad it too competitive, keeps breaking himself up. Last year broke both shoulders, his collar bone and ribs in 2 bad crashes. They are all racing in Mamouth tomorrow.
Loretta Lynn's is a big deal back when we were doing it ponca city was the big deal for the begining super stars

My friend in school her brother was Rick Himme he was going to be the guy .him and two other guys got KILLED in Oklahoma there truck hit by a train .
After he won the ponca city race . This was years ago man in the 80s

Had my 1937 .22 Mauser ES350B out for a play this morning before it got too hot for fun...

upload_2018-6-27_15-52-6.png

Shooting at 3/4" pasters on the far left target, as you can clearly see....

upload_2018-6-27_15-54-37.png

Somewhat largeration...

Better?

upload_2018-6-27_15-58-43.png

Aquila Standard stuff - shoots well, eh? upload_2018-6-27_15-57-35.png

Last Edited:
This here 1957-made BSA Martini International MkII had its unique laminated stock made by the former county champion prone rifle shooter a good number of years syne.

upload_2018-6-30_22-24-10.png

He was concerned that the original forend, like the one on the left-hand MkII International below it, which is mounted on a long screw directly into the barrel, would develop a bend in the barrel as the shooting hauled down on the sling swivel [yeah, right, as if]. No matter if it did or not, that was in his mind. So he went to evening tech school to learn about ergonomics, came home and made the stock. The first one wasn't quite right, but the second one was, and he cleaned up the regional shoots for years before retiring.

The top scope is an older Tasco T707 in x16, one of two I bought from a gentleman on the East Coast a few years back.

upload_2018-6-30_22-28-48.png

The x18 Unertl Super target with the adjustable head belonged to our late club secretary, who bought it new back in 1952. I removed the recoil spring and shoot with it locked up.

upload_2018-6-30_22-30-41.png

tac

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews