JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yah the trace, I was surprised you could see it on the 22, I was trying to lob them in at 350yd.. LOL it didnt work to well. but you could see the trace it was cool.
I was able to finally spot it on my 17 HMR a couple years back. Took me a few boxes, but I finally got it :D

Two years ago I posted this:

I agree that primary use of the firearm should (at least partially) dictate what it looks like. But I am strictly a recreational shooter and I want to share it with other people. I know that the way a firearm looks really affects how receptive a person will be toward it. For example, my brother doesn't really like firearms, but when I showed him my walnut stocked .22 rifle he actually picked it up to check it out. He's a woodworker so that had something to do with it, but I know he would not have done the same thing had I shown him my Colt Commander. But that opened a door for him that had previously been shut and to me that is pretty important.

And here is my brother and I shooting together for the first time about a month ago :).

DSCF1288.JPG

Here in yUK we can do three-gun, too, but using shotgun, straight-pull or underlever rifle/carbin and the kind of .22 handguns that are permitted here on mainland UK. As much fun as we can have within the limitations of the ridiculous laws.

See English shooting's excellent vids -

and Practical, too -

I'll be the first to admit that it's rather like watching the Greenland Grand Prix by comparison with YOUR game, but hey, it's the only game in town, so rock with it. :cool:

tac

I took my dad and 2 brother in laws up shooting yesterday...we had a good time, We burned up alot of my ammo:cool:
The spot I typically go was closed for logging...had to make due with the end of a road...managed to pick up some trash from others before me...but there is always more, if I was by myself I would've spent more time at it

I smile everytime I shoot quiet 22
IMG_8248.jpg 20170806_103516.jpg

No being allowed to draw from a holster is absurd; I'd not pay to shoot anywhere like that.

Vote with the checkbook!

I wouldn't trust some of the idiots and bubblegums I've seen at ranges with a squirt gun. I would be happy if ranges required a certification class before certain activities were allowed would be a good happy medium.

My AR pistol in slow motion. It shoots great with Federal, Silver Bear, and even Wolf jhp ammo. I recorded this clip with my iPhone clamped to a shooting bench. The muzzle blast shook the phone. :) This pistol is loud, but fun to shoot with football sized fireballs. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top