JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took a friend of mine out shooting last night and it randomly started snowing while we were at the range. She took a video of me shooting a few clay pigeons with the vepr in the snow.

And some pictures as well..

The trap right before I strapped it down (i use ratchet straps to secure it to the table)
a1tt6Hv.jpg

My Vepr and CZ Drake shotguns in the rack
DOT8zii.jpg

Ghost gun!
eqnmbfd.jpg

Taking a shot with snow coming down
F01yzUz.jpg

I've seen some nasty shooting related eye injuries. So I'm glad you have some good eyewear.

Yep. I take my PPE pretty serious. Before this video I was wearing gloves the entire time, but they were finally too soggy from the rain. Armor gets here Wednesday for when I am around other shooters. Fully stocked IFAK on my belt + another beefier one in the rig, along with a satellite messeger.

A short video of my 1914 Schmidt-Rubin carbine in action this morning...the shooter was using my old Boer War Mauser carbine last week, and getting a fair pasting - this baby, shooting a 174gr FMJ at 2650 fps, is no slouch either. He's an easy 270# six-footer, and needs to learn to pull'er in.

tac

This one is for the BP-burners here - when I made the movie, this lovely MkII Snider belonged to shooting pal John, and I was able to shoot it without any problem. A few months later, to my amazement, he gave it to me as a Birthday gift :eek:. Since then, I haven't been able to fire a shot because of the UK laws on shooting antiques....:mad::mad::mad: To do so, I'd have to get rid of any other gun off my firearms certificate and replace it with this one, since my county authority doesn't 'like' the idea of people having more than around 12 rifled guns...I have nineteen.

...anyhow, enuff of my whinging -

tac

E8ED2684-D344-47D9-977E-1EBF0E75DE2A.jpeg 18 inch PSA build, bought upper and lower already built from them. From bench. 100 yards using handload, nothing special. Just 55gr Hornady soft point and H335. Brass is range pick ups and primer is CCI is small rifle.

Since I don't strap my rifles down to shoot I always think I could squeeze smaller groups out of them reducing the human error element, but whatever, about less than 1/2" group. I used a 4x14 primary arms FFP moa arc 2 scope. Total rifle cost OTD, $229 for mount and scope. $330 for upper and bcg, charging handle. $200 for lower, $100 Larue MBT2s

$859 - this is why I am a PSA rifle customer for life and for $100 that Larue trigger is top notch.

View attachment 459634 18 inch PSA build, bought upper and lower already built from them. From bench. 100 yards using handload, nothing special. Just 55gr Hornady soft point and H335. Brass is range pick ups and primer is CCI is small rifle.

Since I don't strap my rifles down to shoot I always think I could squeeze smaller groups out of them reducing the human error element, but whatever, about less than 1/2" group. I used a 4x14 primary arms FFP moa arc 2 scope. Total rifle cost OTD, $229 for mount and scope. $330 for upper and bcg, charging handle. $200 for lower, $100 Larue MBT2s

$859 - this is why I am a PSA rifle customer for life and for $100 that Larue trigger is top notch.

I have their 18" wylde SS barrel and really like it.

Brian Leupold and one of his daughters joined us on a shooting trip in Lake County, Oregon. We taught her pistol, carbine and long range precision rifle. She rang steel at 1250 yards like a natural. She shot a few sage rats as well. Brian loves drones and cameras, so he made a 1 minute highlight video. I was amazed at how cool the video turned out. Thanks Brian!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top