JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rat tail.

Excellent AR setup, probably saves you bunches of money.

Hey! That was no Rat Tail! That was about and 8 or 9 inch tall Mohawk! Stupid boss made me cut it off though, even though I wore a hat at work.... Oh well, now I work for myself!

I love my .22lr AR! There have been some teething issues with it as the bolt is basically a pre-production but I'm getting most of the reliability issues solved with help from Spike's Tactical. There is NO way I could afford to shoot 200-500 rounds weekly of .223/5.56! $14-$16 for 525 round of .22lr is much better than $200 for 500 rounds of M855 or XM193!

Hey! That was no Rat Tail! That was about and 8 or 9 inch tall Mohawk! Stupid boss made me cut it off though, even though I wore a hat at work.... Oh well, now I work for myself!

I love my .22lr AR! There have been some teething issues with it as the bolt is basically a pre-production but I'm getting most of the reliability issues solved with help from Spike's Tactical. There is NO way I could afford to shoot 200-500 rounds weekly of .223/5.56! $14-$16 for 525 round of .22lr is much better than $200 for 500 rounds of M855 or XM193!

That's more like it.
Sucks you had to cut it off, my condolences...

What is your occupation, if you don't mind me asking?

Here are a few from a day in the back forty last time I was down on MS at the in-laws. Notice my wonderfully bad form. I had strained my back and had to lean backwards when shooting just to not be in horrible pain...but I was not about to sit the day out. Also notice that I left my eyewear sitting on the bumper of the truck when we left the house. They ended up somewhere on the highway. :(

IMG_8186.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8197.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

Something seems a little off with that picture, but I can't quite put my finger on it

:confused:

The gun is empty and has been checked. Dr. Draper was dry firing it to test the trigger. We had just given it to him for father's day. It even has his name as the serial number. Plus, he is 75 years old so he is from the old "no pressure on the trigger" school anyway. Old habits are hard to break. :)

That's more like it.
Sucks you had to cut it off, my condolences...

What is your occupation, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks, I'm actually still a little bitter about it! :D

I was a shop foreman at a Volvo Diesel Truck repair shop in Seattle. Not long after he made me cut my hair, I was let go. Jerk! I work for myself now so it's cool!

Some more pictures:

Shooting my 9mm AR pistol. OH so much fun!
IMG_5913-2.jpg

My brother testing her out:
IMG_5918-2.jpg

Shooting my DPMS .223/5.56 with Daniel Defense mid-length FF rail and Centurion HK style sights. I love this set up buy can't afford to shoot her that often! That's why I assembled the .22lr upper. Cost me roughly what a case of M855 runs!
IMG_5246-2.jpg

do you own a GTR?

Unfortunately, no. I was working towards one several years ago and nearly brought a maroon one back from Japan with me(went for the Tokyo Auto Salon, GTR's were EVERYWHERE!) but ended up breaking my back, selling my place, blah, blah.

Now, if I'd quit buying guns and Mustang Fox bodies, I could snag a '91 R32 GTR in Gunmetal out of Vancouver.... Don't think any of those two things are going to happen anytime soon!

Another picture to stay on topic with the thread. Putting rounds through a Kimber at Wade's in Bellevue. If you don't own a 1911, dammit, you just aren't a true American! :s0155:

IMG_5700-2.jpg

I take more vids than pictures but here are some fun ones, some lame ones, and none are meant to be training videos.

Nothing fancy, but this is an all original 1943 Colt 1911A1 I bought a month ago. Not in perfect shape so I feel good about shooting it.

A Desert Eagle .50AE I had a while back. It is Magnaported but still a handful. It didn't hurt but the feeling was incredible.

One of the more unusual pieces in my collection. A Coonan .357 Magnum. It is quite reliable even though it has to feed the rimmed revolver round. I use 125 gr JSP or SJHP loads. This vid is literally the first time I shot the pistol. It is quite a flamethrower...

S&W 329PD Scandium revolver. Comparison of .44 SPL and .44 Magnum loads. The magnum loads really aren't as bad as you'd think as long as you keep a firm grip.

th_GunClub003.jpg th_celDE50AE.jpg th_Coonanslowfire.jpg th_329pdscandiumrevolver.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top