JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The left wants to let kooks like this run loose since they have rights. Well this is what happens. If the left wants these kooks protected they need to be kept locked up.

How about a happy medium?

Make mental health and psychotropics available and affordable to those citizens who require such services to mitigate their suffering?

Often in a situation like this , one will not have the time to make a well planed , made with all the facts , in the clear light of day , decision.
You will have to decide now whether you shoot or not...whether he or you lives or dies...

At times the mind sees what it "wants" to see...
The guy in question is being threatening...he was a metallic object in his hand , he is pointing it like a gun in his hand , he must have a gun...Kinda thing.

Please note that I am not fault finding or second guessing here...I'd hate to have someone , now in the comfort of their home , second guess all my decisions , I made in combat...

Just saying that it could be easy to make one choice , by those who were there actually experiencing the event ...and its just as easy for those viewing said event later , or far removed from the situation to make a different choice.
Andy

Truly, CCHR international is the best you can come up with as a rebuttal, this rag whose last new article was last year, out of 2 mind you, and was Sept 17 concerning ECT--really, the site is a piece of crap honestly a wanttabe piece of crap!

Oh wait let's discuss Dr. Kelly Brogan, M.D. is a Manhattan-based holistic women's health psychiatrist another opportunistic 'sucker born every day' - NOT attributed to P.T.Barnum btw!

The spirit and intent of my post was to find a middle ground which includes affordable mental health & psychotropic med (Capable of affecting the mind, emotions, and behavior; denoting drugs used in the treatment of mental illnesses.) to the citizens of this union who need them.

Dispatcher twice asked the 911 caller if the perp had a gun. NOT 'WHAT IS THE PERP HOLDING?" "What is the guy holding?" The dispatcher set up the shooting incident. Twice.

Very important. The 911 callers being filled with emotion at the time of the 911 call in by human nature would agree with practically anything the dispatcher asked. Or implied. Or suggested.

The dispatcher made it worse. Defaulted to a gun. Which is my only point. Twenty twenty hind sight even from me is pointless at this time. The perp is dead by dispatcher by cops.

This whole thing is very sad and I do not care that much. My point is the dispatcher failed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top