JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think if we find out more about his mother we would see where his negative mental defect comes in. His mental illness surely could have contributed to his mental state and depression, but it wouldn't surprise me if his mother made him a killer.

Mas Ayoob on UCC

<broken link removed>
Friday, October 2nd, 2015 by Mas Ayoob

Another mass murder. CNN goes into full 24/7 propaganda mode, every few minutes repeating President Obama's knee-jerk anti-gun diatribe.

Sheriff John Hanlin of Douglas County refused to name the monster, and give him the credit he obviously sought. Good for the Sheriff. Yet CNN committed a massive act of hypocrisy in this regard. They reported that early indications were that the homicidal narcissist did it solely to win some sort of sick fame…and then spent the night rewarding him with exactly that. What better incentive for the next sick, thwarted loser to become the next copycat?

In a speech undoubtedly prepared beforehand to allow an early dance in the blood, the President indicated he felt there were "scores of responsible gun owners in this country." Gee, Mr. President, you think there might be as many as forty or so of the millions of Americans who are good at heart and responsible? Damn sportin' of ya, dude.

The Chief Executive expresses incredulity that anyone might believe that more guns might have stopped this. "Does anyone really believe that?" he asks, with his Shocked Face.

You're damn right we do, sir – BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN OREGON! As soon as the cops got there with MORE GUNS, the killer was down and done. But the victims died or were mangled during the inevitable time it took them to get to the gun-free zone hunting preserve for psychopathic murders, where we are told that even the single security guard on duty was unarmed!

Think of it as a test in applied logic and critical thinking. Our President and CNN have both flunked. Let's hope the rest of America passes the logic test.

Our hearts go out to the victims and their families. If a single "good guy or gal with a gun" had been there, this outrage might have been prevented.

Mas Ayoob on UCC

Our hearts go out to the victims and their families. If a single "good guy or gal with a gun" had been there, this outrage might have been prevented.

There was at least one "good guy with a gun" on campus that day in another building. Rather than run the 200 yards towards the shooting he followed his tactical training, assessed the situation,saw the police tac team arriving, and hunkered in with the others in his classroom ready to defend if the shooter came their way.

There was at least one "good guy with a gun" on campus that day in another building. Rather than run the 200 yards towards the shooting he followed his tactical training, assessed the situation,saw the police tac team arriving, and hunkered in with the others in his classroom ready to defend if the shooter came their way.
No he was actually told by campus staff not to leave the building he was in.

Here is Obama arriving in Eugene today from Washington DC, along with US Senators Merkley and Wyden, as well as Congressman Peter DeFazio. The lovely lady that he is so enchanted with is Eugene's Mayor Kitty Piercy.

gang-1.jpg

Here is Obama arriving in Eugene today from Washington DC, along with US Senators Merkley and Wyden, as well as Congressman Peter DeFazio. The lovely lady that he is so enchanted with is Eugene's Mayor Kitty Piercy.
View attachment 259010

From what I understand the meeting that was at the highschool with the victims and their families and the did stay away from any topic regarding firearms and was strictly a talk with he was there over an 45 minutes about . The motorcade was something out of a movie the small buildings near the airport rumbled as they came in from the north and anyone with in a mile could hear them loud and clear. The news seems to focus in on the most outback of our people to protest, trying to portray us as a backwood hick town. At the highschool there was a small press notice and then he left. The police presence was again something out of a movie in town there was well in excess of 100 law enforcement, and many unmarked Dodge minivans that was used around the airport. There are also Airforce and Marine personnel . After he left you could still see many many federal vehicles from just about every agency you could think of was here. And at the tax payers cost of ........ God only knows.
One of the families said, he mentioned he was not there for himself, but came there in behalf of the nation to show their respect. From all visual accounts he made no mention of gun here. I think that was a very very wise choice and I am sure he was heavily advised against doing what he had in the past in more liberal friendly places. Here is is arriving in Roseburg,
Obama_Papp-5.jpg
8983049_G.jpg

And today all is quite here, no TV people looks like they all packed up after a week and are going home. I am sure local TV like KEZI and others will pop down here as funerals and on monday when the school reopens. The protest were very very small, looks like the person doing the Facebook without notice cancelled the event and said nothing else. There was allot near the entrance of the airport, but along the motorcade route there was not allot of protesters some big signs but there was allot of Pro-Obama signs too. No gun signs by the Antis that I saw, but allot pro-Obamas were there kinda surprised by how many. I am glad this is over I guess soon this thread will go quite as people go back to their lives and Roseburg becomes a past news issue.

I hope that Oregon readers do realize that next year in 2016 will be a big issue with gun control. The next gun rallys need to be on the Douglas County Court House steps and not a weekend in Salem when no one is there to care. I am not saying to take advantage of the shooting, but I will tell you if we do not get help down here to rally the locals, Antis will try and turn the tides so for us in Oregon in Roseburg, so here should be a focal point in the 2016 session. Be nice too if OFF would come to our gun shows and start promoting to be prepared. Douglas County is one if not the most conservative place in Oregon and we need to fight where we can get the best support. The domino affect is what we need and hopefully gun owners wont forget us next session and will help solidify the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear the news of attendees from you, a local, non-media type. Thank you for the update. Though the media and awareness, as well as this thread, will pass, I hope that we NEVER forget this tragedy, or any of the others of the like. We MUST not forget!!!! I know UCC and Roseburg will not.

God bless Douglas Co, and Umpqua Community College, but first and foremost may He give peace and comfort to the families and friends of the lost and surviving victims.

After college president says they do not need guns on the school or armed security...........

Yesterday in the news :

November 4, 2015 3:15 p.m.
Douglas County Commissioners have approved a contract with Umpqua Community College to provide law enforcement services for the remainder of the fiscal year.
During the Wednesday weekly board meeting, Undersheriff Brian Sanders says a retired deputy will patrol the campus for seven hours a day, five days a week.
UCC will pay the county $30,000 for the service.

Clear evidence the college knows that safety is an issue and chose not to deal with it until after the fact.

It's nice to see them taking some action, Now if they would change their stance on concealed carry that would go a long ways in preventing something like this from happening again but i don't see that this has a chance.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top