JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update :
Well it begins, the last 24 hours here there have been several reported issues with firearms and police as well as reports on Facebook and Craigs locally of threats being made regarding the visit and him.
I am willing to bet that many are liberal plants, but I hope to hell its not the locals here. I think its what he wants was chaos and by the looks of it with three days to go they are setting in play their agenda.
There are rumors the SS has been here already a few days, but cant substantiate it. And their is a rumor he may speak at college or the highschool. It should be noted we never have issues with police and firearms, the reports are odd as they are referring to things like man eluding police with stolen firearm, and wierd crap not normal for here.
Can pretty much guarantee that SS was there within hours of the publicly communicated intent to be there if not before.

"Funny, over 50 people shot in Chicago and they don't get a visit.o_O"

Just some unfortunate luck on Chicago's part...
...Probably were no big, already booked, fund raisers, in the city that happened to coincide with their grief.
We all know how Obama hates to waste a trip.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
And why the HELL does OREGON have so many school shootings? WTF???!!!

fun free zones! image.jpeg

Local Sutherlin Fireman is setting up events to help the victims of UCC shooting.
Cabelas is sponsoring some of the events . He has already signed up 7 bands for the end of this month in Stewart Park ( Roseburg )

So, why do you think this assh0le had so many guns? Access to them anyways?

"When the mood strikes," Harper reportedly wrote on Facebook, "I sling an AR, Tek-9 or AK over my shoulder, or holster a Glock 21 (not 22), or one of my other handguns, like the Sig Sauer P226, and walk out the door." Shotguns, she said, "are a little too cumbersome to open carry."

According to officials, the Harper family moved from Torrance, California to Winchester, Oregon, in 2013. "I moved from So. Calif. to Oregon, from Southern Crime-a-mania to open carry," Harper noted in that same Facebook post advocating for open carry laws.

Why on earth would you make a comment like "sounds like one of us" ??

That is EXACTLY what the far left media is currently trying to do: Make this dysfunctional family out to be representative of America's gun owners. They want this family to represent America's gun owners to the rest of the American people.

I certainly have never open carried an AR, AK, or Tek-9. Nor would I ever want to. Doing that anywhere west of the Cascades would be bound to cause absolute panic and bring a police response. What good would bringing that about accomplish???

Heck, a friend and I even caused concern way back in 1997, while we were hunting rockchucks in a rural part of Eastern Oregon with our Colt AR-15's. My friend knew the owner of the land that we were on, which is how we got permission to hunt there.

We decided to hike over to the next field over, to see if we could spot more rockchucks. We walked along the edge of the field, which had a road next to it. There was no one in sight in any direction, but along came a man in a pickup driving down the road. He saw us walking by with our AR rifles, and stopped, rolled down his window, and demanded to know what we were doing. It turned out that he was a neighbor that lived nearby, and he became concerned when he saw our rifles.

We explained that we were simply rockchuck hunting, but the man still gave us a rather dirty look, and drove on.

Nor would I ever provide access to firearms to anyone with a mental disability like Asperger's. In fact, one relative has a son with Asperger's, and that son has asked me a few times about shooting and hunting. But I would never, ever take him to a target range, much less hunting. Not even under my supervision. His emotional state is just too precarious. Too many times I've seen him blow up emotionally and have a fit over the most minor and insignificant things.

For this mother in the UCC shooting, and also the mother of the Sandy Hook shooter to have given their sons access to any firearms was most highly irresponsible of both of them. In fact, it was more than just being irresponsible: it was gross negligence on their part.

A nice sign that points out bummer killed 19 people, doctors and childeren in Afghanistan with his air raid so we need to confiscate his planes.:D
no kidding, we need to put it into his words as well:

1. Enough is enough. No more doctors and innocent children can be killed by friendly fire ever again in air raids by the US military.

2. We need commonsense legislation. No other civilized nation keeps killing their own in friendly fire with such frequency.

3. We need universal target checks before we drop bombs. Private "call-ins" by our allies cannot bypass our target checks.

4. Our friends in Germany and Japan have successfully stopped all military engagements in foreign territories, with the result of zero friendly fire casualties ever since.

5. I will politicize this tragedy, and continue to do so, until we have come to our senses. We need to take on the the Military Industrial Complex.

And so on ...

Why on earth would you make a comment like "sounds like one of us" ??

When you read the posts here on NWFA, you will see people saying
"I"ll do it anyways" - meaning disregard the law or disregard the requests of private parties, typically in regard to Concealed carry such as at Regal Cinemas.

"I am afraid they will take our guns"

"Open carry should be normal"

I have certainly open carried an AR and an UZI and an MP5. But not in Beaverton, nor any other city, but in the State Forest.

Others have and do - some to provoke the police, others because they can.

Others ... how do you get the rifle from the house to the car?

Her comments are similar to posts found here.
Is she living in the city, or more rural?

I can't speak to her mind set about her son, nor can I say how he gained access, I don't think we know yet.

I agree, it is an uncomfortable thought.

If the left hated eye glasses like they hate firearms; they would go after them too....(since the perp was wearing them). They would be piling on the ancillary information as part of the narrative..."he had 10 pairs of bifocals and 6 pairs of transition lenses in his appartment...!".

Sponsored ofcourse, by XYZ Contacts Inc.:D

I know it won't happen, but I wonder what they would do if groups of citizens blocked all the roads into town, kind of like the Bundy ranch (without the guns of course, it is the POTUS after all). I wonder how forceful they would get with the citizens to move them out of the way? Imagine rows and rows of people, including children, just all standing there, blocking every main road into town. It would really be something to see.

It would definitely send a message that the law abiding gun owners finally grew a pair of nads and will not stand for liberal BS any longer!!!

I saw on the news last night that the White House called the mayor of Roseburg to ask if the President should still come in light of the push back against his visit. The mayor, who identified himself as a Republican, told them that he would like him to come, and to pay respects and help with healing. I got the impression, though he didn't say it to the camera, that he expects the POTUS to keep his mouth shut about gun control while in their town.

Should be an interesting visit. Obama may find himself face to face with some hardworking Americans that don't buy into his lines of BS, and see that all those 'polls' that keep telling him 90% of Americans are demanding gun control, is really a bunch of hooey.

I saw on the news last night that the White House called the mayor of Roseburg to ask if the President should still come in light of the push back against his visit. The mayor, who identified himself as a Republican, told them that he would like him to come, and to pay respects and help with healing. I got the impression, though he didn't say it to the camera, that he expects the POTUS to keep his mouth shut about gun control while in their town.

Should be an interesting visit. Obama may find himself face to face with some hardworking Americans that don't buy into his lines of BS, and see that all those 'polls' that keep telling him 90% of Americans are demanding gun control, is really a bunch of hooey.

Yea our Mayor ( Larry Rich ) has been oddly silent since last Thursday, why he has a day job of vice principle at Roseburg High and Mayors are not paid here. I still have been concerned by his lack of involvement. You will notice at no conferences was he present. He has been mayor over 15 years maybe more and is conservative. But I thought he would stand up for us, not say come on down. Grrrr!:mad::mad: yet another one to be pissed at .

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top