JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whats scary is, people will take notes on his success and copy cat it.

Better planning, leaving the visable weapon and perhaps retaining a concealable one. Quick get away plan..etc.

What's on his shirt? I can't quite make it out, no pictures I can find are clear enough to positively identify it. Maybe it's a map of Palestine, who knows.

Last Edited:
Police Investigate Mall Shooting; New Book Offers Tips on Surviving Rampage

While police in Burlington, Washington continued investigating Friday night's horror rampage at the Cascade Mall that left five people dead with the suspect still on the loose, people attending a gun rights conference 2,500 miles away in Tampa, Florida were introduced to a new book that offers advice on surviving such an event.

Police Investigate Mall Shooting; New Book Offers Tips on Surviving Rampage

Unarmed Victim Zone is a whole lot more accurate.

If this guy had the presence of mind to completely wipe that weapon clean before leaving it, then we're looking at a dangerous cat.

Well let's take a minute to get some facts straight. Burlington is no where near Seattle. It is an hour drive north. It certainly can get a lot closer. I was in the Sears store at the Tacoma Mall back in the 2000's when Moldenado walked in the Mall with a loaded AK47. Just last month I was less than a block away from a shooting in Federal Way in broad daylight at 2:00 in the afternoon. So I am not sure what you would consider close to home. You being in Oregon you could have said that the shootings in LA hit close to home? It is real and you never know when something might happen. So yes I agree to ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings and in the back of your head always be thinking the worst case scenario. When you go to eat somewhere, sit against the wall so your back is covered.

I know EXACTLY where Burlington is in relation to Seattle. I lived in Puget Sound for 15 years. And since the members of this forum are from Oregon and Washington mainly I will say again that it DOES hit close to home. For ALL of us here.

Either that, or Hispanic. He's a typical ne'er-do-well though. The typical "hipster" (perpetually casual dress) is an indicator of his mental/emotional demeanor.
I do not understand how you know he's a typical ne'er-do-well. Sure, he's not wearing a three piece suit, but why does wearing a t-shirt and semi-baggy shorts mean you're a ne'er-do-well? A lot of my mentally stable, hard working, adult friends change into a t-shirt and semi-baggy shorts when they get home from work because it's comfortable.

IMG_4986.PNG

A Hillary supporter. From Turkey. Muslim?

Looks like Facebook just took down his profile. I had a link to it on FB and my entire FB post disappeared.

It appears someone called Mr. Wolf

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads