JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bet he turns out to be Middle Eastern and not hispanic.

Yes, he is a Muslim immigrant from Turkey, and is NOT a US citizen.

People are coming forward and saying that he was extremely abusive to women. Apparently he knew one of the 4 women that he killed.

Here is a Facebook post from a fellow who says that he attended high school with him. He says that the shooter was a degenerate sexual pervert:

This is the piece of bubblegum that shot the... - Uhlaine Finnigan | Facebook

You will note that a number of women come forward and comment on this Facebook post, saying that he sexually harassed them.

Last Edited:
Plan on the fallout from this now being regarded as a high cap 'assault rifle'

even though he reportedly only fired something like 8 shots

the next thing to know will be what the magazine was and what the ammo was

the whole thing is a tragedy, but there is a part of me that hopes that the standard 10 rd mag was used with standard LRN ammo

Here is a recent photo of the suspect: a selfie that he took of himself.

People reported that he had a disturbing look on his face, almost Zombie-like. He may be mentally diseased.

arcan-cetin2.jpg

Like I said, I am not really interested in the person.

My assumption is that anybody who would do this, regardless of ethnicity or religion is whacked in the head for whatever reasons. I've known enough people who have various mental health problems that I don't really care to hear about their issues.

Tell me about it! And do you notice all their problems are caused by someone (or something) else?

To a certain extent - yes.

I have known some people with issues where they think their problems are their own fault and nobody else's.

So I can't say "all", but I can say the worst that I know is definitely a person who blames everybody else (as in the whole world) for her problems and is extremely selfish in not caring about how her behavior affects others.

Damn!

I didn't want to talk about this.:mad:

So I can't say "all", but I can say the worst that I know is definitely a person who blames everybody else (as in the whole world) for her problems and is extremely selfish in not caring about how her behavior affects others.

Wait, you just described every rioter in Charlotte, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Baltimore, Berkeley, Ferguson, Brooklyn, the PDRK and pretty much every Hitlery supporter, so it's not at all uncommon.

Ray

Here we go, it's starting.....

Cascade Mall shooting: 'Inaction in the face of mass shootings is unacceptable'
ST said:
Another common denominator in these tragedies is easy access to guns.

In November, voters should add a new common-sense restriction and approve Initiative 1491. It would allow families to go to court and have guns temporarily taken away from unstable loved ones. It is unclear whether such a law could have made a difference in this latest tragedy; it certainly could have in other cases.

Taking peoples guns without due process is common sense..........

Ray

clip.jpg

A local Navy guy married the shooters mother and brought them both over from Turkey. Looks like the kid tried to assimilate, but was not successful with women and stalked two of his ex-girlfriends. One of which used to work at that Macy's make-up counter. A DUII arrest, deferred marijuana charge and three domestic-violence assault charges with the victim was identified as his stepfather.

The stepfather asked the judge to go easy on him since his stepson was "going through a hard time." I don't think anyone in that family would have gone to court and have guns temporarily taken away from their unstable son. Conflicting news on if the shooter was under a do not possess firearms order or not.

Like I said, I am not really interested in the person.

My assumption is that anybody who would do this, regardless of ethnicity or religion is whacked in the head for whatever reasons. I've known enough people who have various mental health problems that I don't really care to hear about their issues.

Well, but the most anti-social thing that has stood out about him is his mistreatment of women. It appears that the objective of this attack may well have been to kill one of the women that he was at odds with.

And you have to admit that women are treated as second class citizens in most Islamic countries. This is the ugly truth that many liberal politicians like Clinton ignore. Males coming from Muslim nations often have a very low regard for western women. Many of them consider them to be no better than whores, because western women do not adhere to behavior and dress that orthodox Islam considers to be appropriate for a moral woman.

So I would argue that his ethnic and religious background may have indeed played some role here. Muslims coming from the Middle East often experience culture shock when they come to the west.

And remember what happened at the last New Years Eve celebrations 9 months ago in downtown Hamburg and Cologne in Germany?? Having all of those male refugees from Syria in those cities turned the celebrations into living nightmares of sexual abuse for well over a thousand German women.

Revealed: 1,200 German women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 on NYE

While Anti-gunners Exploit Tragedy, Gun Rights Group Calls Them Out

When a well-financed Washington State gun prohibition lobbying group moved quickly to exploit last Friday's tragic Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms quickly noted that this incident is more evidence that gun control laws backed by anti-gunners don't work.

While Anti-gunners Exploit Tragedy, Gun Rights Group Calls Them Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads