JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wondering how much computer hardware and software is going to China. The intel left on computers at our embassies has to be tremendous.
I forgot to update the software on my phone once…my company wiped it remotely and bricked it until I got ahold of support to verify that I was in possession of the device.

I work for a tech company. I have to imagine the government has and is using similar if not more secure technology. Then again…suppose it would just be the cherry on top of this crap sundae.

For years the US has been selling advanced technology and training to Pakistan military. Why would they need black market "reverse engineered " in China crap?
I don't have any insider info on this and l don't know exactly what got left behind.
Small arms and vehicles?
Okay.
Was it left purposely for the AF Army?
Maybe.
Is it current technology that OUR military is currently using in the field?
Don't know.

I'm was thinking more along these lines:
Wondering how much computer hardware and software is going to China. The intel left on computers... has to be tremendous.
We sell military material and software to a lot of countries. We DON'T sell them the ability to decrypt or unscramble what WE'RE using, or to hack our current technology... they have to steal that.

And Pakistan is an "ally" in much the same way as Turkey or Mexico... sketch.

I don't know exactly what was left behind, but l do know that once it was clear that the AF Army was going to fold (assuming its stuff left behind for them) and this stuff was on the move to Pakistan, it should have been destroyed.

An appalling lack of transparency from the Biden administration forces people to draw their own conclusions. After 20 yrs of burying money in that middle eastern cat box, and with this current herd of cats running DC, I'm expecting the worst.

Last Edited:
I am increasingly concerned about what is going on behind the scenes. "Never waste a good crisis" comes to mind. We are facing a number of highly toxic, explosive, dynamics swirling around here at home. The domestic terrorists are in the WH. I am increasingly concerned about a potential deliberate melt-down here. Social chaos may be the end game. Transform America.....riiight.

Here's an excerpt from the Durden Dispatch I received today. it's written by Tyler Durden.

" As I mentioned, there are scenes here that remind me of Vietnam, but I am also reminded of Benghazi – There is a rotten smell to this event, as if the goal is to deliberately spark an inferno to hide another motive in smoke.

To be sure, the insanity in Afghanistan is quite a distraction away from the implementation of vaccine passports and other illegal mandates in the US, with an increasing number of corporations and city and state governments trying to enforce them. The DHS has just released a statement indicating that anyone who refuses to submit to restrictions and the experimental mRNA vaccines "might" be a potential terrorist. They are even entertaining the idea of interstate restrictions on travel for unvaccinated people, which is something I have been predicting for the past year and it is an action that's on the top of my list of items that will trigger civil war.

Everything those of us in the alternative media have warned about over the past 18 months in terms of medical tyranny is coming true. It's not "conspiracy theory", it's conspiracy reality.

The Biden Admin will certainly try to announce vaccine passport requirements at the federal level in the near future. Is the plan to bring US troops and maybe even private contractors home to the US to help enforce illegal directives through martial law? There is a high probability of a soft secession of red states and counties if the mandate farce continues. With US troops being majority conservative there is the hope that they will not comply and that they have no interest in fighting yet another insurgency made up of their own people. We will have to wait and see.

Or, is there another war on the way that is designed to siphon off able-bodied Americans to fight in some other foreign hell hole when they would otherwise be fighting for freedom in the US? A build-up in the Pacific has been ongoing and the Chinese CCP is indeed one of the most horrific regimes in existence today, but we have to eliminate the communists and globalists within out own country first before we can worry about those ruling on the other side of the world.

A regional conflict with China or any other country at this stage would completely undermine the already fragile US economy and the global supply chain, not to mention further devalue the US dollar and increase price inflation to a crippling degree. It's something to consider.
What has me most concerned, again, is the speed at which all of this is being implemented. In my latest articles I have outlined the fact that the government and the corporate establishment is bombarding the public with propaganda on the vaccine passports and covid restrictions at a level not seen since the height of the pandemic in January. It is as if they MUST get these measures in place by the end of this year or the beginning of the next. By extension, the exit from Afghanistan also seems like a scramble. Maybe this is because the resources being used there will be needed elsewhere by the end of this year?

I can't predict what the exact event will be, but it seems obvious that the establishment is making preparations for another crisis in the near term. The abrupt end of the occupation of Afghanistan is a warning sign of more pressing threats ahead."

Here's an interesting report from Vice News (see 2:15 to 7:00). Apparently there was a negotiated surrender of Afghan forces in Kandahar. The men were allowed to leave in exchange for their equipment.

The Biden Admin will certainly try to announce vaccine passport requirements at the federal level in the near future.
I read a series of novels (a trilogy, actually) by Trent Reedy that deals with Civil War 2.0... they're set in Idaho, WA, and OR so they were of particular interest to me.

Anyway, the catalyst for the uprising was the implementation of a mandatory federal ID card.

Side note: they're works of fiction, not an instruction manual or predictive sort of thing. They follow a main character and a central cast of characters... just novels.

Well just wait a year after this whack job in the white house bans all our guns… you just watched the videos of all the black-market guns that will be hitting the US as they sell them to fund their government.

Kind of a trip how if i'd lost my NODs or weapon, it would have been a career ender... but the whole of our military can lose thousands of em and its just "oh, well.."

Kind of a trip how if i'd lost my NODs or weapon, it would have been a career ender... but the whole of our military can lose thousands of em and its just "oh, well.."
Because the whole of our military did so on orders from above, whereas if you had lost yours it would have been an individual FU. It may yet end up being a career ender for those at the top, if you know what I mean. 2024 can't get here fast enough.

Here's an interesting report from Vice News (see 2:15 to 7:00). Apparently there was a negotiated surrender of Afghan forces in Kandahar. The men were allowed to leave in exchange for their equipment.

I just got a email from 4 of my friends that are stuck in KAF the Taliban are demanding 10k from each of them to leave KAF, and the US Military disabled all the underground fuel bunker delivery systems at the fuel depot, so they cant fill up their rigs even if they had 10k in cash on them to leave, They got a text this am from the DOS saying there will be no EXPIL from KAF and they need to get to HKIA in the next 2 weeks...what a clusterfck....

Last Edited:
Seems like everything in Afghanistan has a price to it, makes me thing the whole surrender came down to $$$ as well. With a population of 42 million you would think they should be able to come up with at least a million armed volunteers to defend the country from a Taliban take over.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top