JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know... a certain Party could, should, but won't use all this information to flip House majority and dominate Senate in the Midterms... but... 2A groups absolutely capitalize on this and push for repealing the NFA and abolishing the ATF.

They keep downplaying the billions of dollars worth of taxpayer funded proprietary technology cruising into Pakistan from AF.
Drones, high tech weaponry, comms gear, and more, all making it's way to be reverse engineered (probably by the ChiComs), replicated, and used against us.
Not trying to be an antagonist here, but I don't exactly understand this statement. For years the US has been selling advanced technology and training to Pakistan military. Why would they need black market "reverse engineered " in China crap?

For reference, I worked at Flir when the Pan AF was there getting trained on the new IR equipment they purchased.

Yup sad but true, I finished out my contract 5 months ago at FOB Tarin Kowt, I would sit for hours talking with the Dutch and Aussie military and their civilian counterparts about how are we going to get over 50 billion rounds of 9mm/5.56 out of here, and they just looked at me with blank faces, and said we were told to leave it for ANA..not to mention the over 150 brand new MRAPS...sigh just utter garbage. Failed leadership going all the way back to that hump Bush

View attachment 1014973
"50 BILLION rounds of 9mm/5.56"...

Last Edited:
"50 BILLION rounds of 9mm/5.56"...
That is a huge roger on that, bot to mention Im guessing several hundred million of 50 BMG..and a unknown amount of 7.62 x 39, but 10's of billion for sure...I never had access to the HE bunkers but I can only guess as to how much 81mm mortar's were left there, tons of C4/ cratering charges/det cord..it makes my brain hurt.

Turning over a treasury's worth of arms and ammunition to a weak puppet state, then haveing them lose it when they fold -- nothing new, classic case Vietnam 1975. But I suspect the value of wasted/lost military goods in Afghanistan is greater.

I suspect the Taliban will now be puppets for China.
China looks to weasel into any country where they can cleverly pry resources away from the victim. The Wakhan corridor is a narrow strip of land in eastern Badakshan province. This drawn-to-order boundary dates to an agreement between the Russian and British empires in the late 1800's. It was set up as a buffer zone between the two. You watch, the Red Chinese will build a freeway through this strip to make an easy access between China and Afghan. The situation with suppressed Muslin minorities in China will have nothing to do with it; it's all about the money for both sides.

They got Applebees over there??

Cuz he's eatin good in the neighborhood.
That one guy is eatin' pork ribs, I don't care what their doctrine says.

Here's the new Toyota commercial...
46825887-9905305-image-a-6_1629302325543.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top