JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Notice how here Cuc husband totally denounced her and has tried to save face to keep this from hurting business?
Hahaha!:s0114:
She is probably at home, right now, crying to her " cuc husband " about how this is all Trump and of coarse Russia's fault. Why me, why are they doing this to me ! Whaaa!

Mother of God. I'm at a loss of words. I'll leave it there, I guess. What a callous society this has become. :(

Left, Right - people throwing insults both ways. Sad that it seems the majority of people on any side of an issue (or just politics in general) choose to be so vile.

Most people know that I don't like Trump, but when I recently said on FB that the Iranians not Trump were responsible for shooting down the Ukranian 737, I was called a moron. That's all. No supporting argument or evidence or assertion - just name calling.:rolleyes:

Left, Right - people throwing insults both ways. Sad that it seems the majority of people on any side of an issue (or just politics in general) choose to be so vile.

Most people know that I don't like Trump, but when I recently said on FB that the Iranians not Trump were responsible for shooting down the Ukranian 737, I was called a moron. That's all. No supporting argument or evidence or assertion - just name calling.:rolleyes:

Sad, but true. And those of us who are neither left nor right seem to get a lot bile.

Sad, but true. And those of us who are neither left nor right seem to get a lot bile.

Yup. When I say something that the left doesn't like, they accuse me of being a Trumper. When the right doesn't like what I say, I am a never Trumper (probably closer to the truth, but not very close). I am used to it - that is why I have the nickname The Heretic; nobody likes what I say and they all want to burn me at the stake.

The restaurant is in a area of Seattle that they will be supportive of them.
Whole bunch of people in that area with T.D.S.
Trump derangement syndrome.

The restaurant is in a area of Seattle that they will be supportive of them.
Whole bunch of people in that area with T.D.S.
Trump derangement syndrome.
Yes is is, and I am sure that is why this scum thought she was fine with posting that filth. Even in that part of the place though a lot of people will be shocked she was this big a scum bag. They are desperately hiding what she is but slowly many will I hope keep finding out. As they do a lot of people will no longer set foot in there.

Yup. When I say something that the left doesn't like, they accuse me of being a Trumper. When the right doesn't like what I say, I am a never Trumper (probably closer to the truth, but not very close). I am used to it - that is why I have the nickname The Heretic; nobody likes what I say and they all want to burn me at the stake.
At this point I have very little patience for people that support takeing away my constitutional rights. Especially the right to say what I want and to protect myself/family as I see fit. That said, I dont wish death on anyone. I am not filled with hate for people with apposing ideas. I am however willing to fight for freedom and my god given rights.

They say guys like you, in the middle, will decide the fate of the country. Regardless if you like Trump or not, I pray you dont hand us over to the new authoritarian left. People like this lana kiossovski will not hesitate to come for you next.
Screen-Shot-2017-09-19-at-8.08.11-AM-678x381.jpg america-was-never-great-01.jpg antifa-dead-cops-644x445.jpg antifa2.jpg

Just think of all the 'Sploding heads when Trump wins again in Nov!

Going to be an epic meltdown for sure, can't wait! All those idiots are really going to have to figure out something else to be mad about, cause Orange Man gonna be rocking for another 4 years! :D:p

I used to raise rabbits for meat,(13 years old). Had no probs with the job. Was taught the process by a neighbor friend who was the "Dog Catcher" of our small town. I would really like to have some chickens and/or rabbits but I don't think I could process them anymore? Gutting fish? No issue. Always interesting to see what they've been eating too.
Yep I too got "soft" in my older days and no longer hunt. Just would not enjoy it any more but, I am VERY pro the sport. The responsible hunters pay for the care and management of the place. Not to mention I have always thought if "god" did not want me to eat meat he would not have made it taste so damn good. :D So I have no delusions about where the meat we eat comes from. Those who pay for the sport and do it responsibly are great. Just because I no longer wish to do it I do not begrudge them. Now those who poach and or are just general asshats in the field? Those people I would wish harm to I do not wish on animals. :mad:

Just think of all the 'Sploding heads when Trump wins again in Nov!

Going to be an epic meltdown for sure, can't wait! All those idiots are really going to have to figure out something else to be mad about, cause Orange Man gonna be rocking for another 4 years! :D:p
When it looked like he would get the nod last time I was NOT expecting him to be what he has been. I thought it would be fun as hell to watch them melt down. The melt down has been beyond what I imagined and has been never ending source of entertainment. If he can win again it will all that in spades. :D
Not to mention I have been quite impressed with how he has run the office. Far more than I ever dreamed I would be. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top