JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

2019_01-07-magabilly.jpg
Real classy, such tolerance.

What I would like to say would get me banned, so I won't! Let's just say, those who would mock an innocent someone and cheer their death needs to burn in that hot place! :mad::mad::mad:

What is it with people these days, especially those on "that side?" Why must they say and do the things they do while willingly trampling the god given rights of others!

I better quite now, before I have to bane self!

Just when you think society couldn't slip any lower...may the author of that horrific mess get a sound dose of really that 2 souls were lost in a terrible tragedy.

I just dont know how someone can look at that little girls face and have what that "lady" posted come to mind :(.

TDS and the hate for the 2A is real. People have lost there minds. These are the people who intend to disarm us.

May God be with that little girl and her father. RIP

I'm not the "cancel culture"/boycott kind of guy.

However, I AM getting the urge to make a donation to Trumps re-election campaign in the name of St. John's Bar and Eatery.

What I would like to say would get me banned, so I won't! Let's just say, those who would mock an innocent someone and cheer their death needs to burn in that hot place! :mad::mad::mad:

What is it with people these days, especially those on "that side?" Why must they say and do the things they do while willingly trampling the god given rights of others!

I better quite now, before I have to bane self!
Welcome to the 1910s Balkans, my friends...

That's pathetic. Unfortunately, I'm left wondering how many steps there are between cheering the death of two innocent people because they were engaged in an activity involving firearms and actively promoting killing 2A supporters.

I will try to replace my thoughts of outrage and disgust with prayers of hope for the family that had the tragedy.
But I got a big bucket of schadenfreude for her.

What a horrible accident. There's not words to describe my thoughts regarding Lana, what a perfect example of the left... Normally I'd say may the Lord have mercy on your soul, but this individual apparently doesn't have one...

Me thinks Lana Palooza will get her just desserts, it's called karma, and it can be a real b!tch...

Thoughts and prayers for the Drawdy family, a horrible thing to have happen. Fathers strength and blessings to those who are left behind to feel the pain of this loss.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top