JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2020 Democratic National Convention will begin on Monday, July 13

This all I got to say. Screenshot_2020-01-14_191034.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-14_191142.jpg

Hopefully the family of the victims can take comfort that the St. John's owner's hateful comment has resulted in many good people donating to the T shirt fundraiser, so the family has more help than they would have if the hateful left bit their tongues.

I like Vince! I saw him in several war movies (Rented and previously owned in the past.) if my memory is correct.

People are just plain nuts when they will not TALK to, shake hands if they do that or look at another person just because they are on the other side of them politically, socially or religiously.

We have LOST so called friends since we were not for Trump or HC too! NO kidding.

I lost some over Bush 2, VP Dick and other PNAC SUPPORTERS in the R and D parties too. I stated my opinion and did not shove it down their throats but because I did NOT agree with the NEO CONS - PNAC lovers in BOTH PARTIES (R/D) and the IRAQ WAR - that ended that with them! And I voted for Bush 2 one time since I did not want algore. I was for ALAN KEYES in the primary and against my better judgement - I voted for Bush 2 the one time - first time that he ran. I am ashamed of that VOTE of mine considering what all happened later on too.

The funny thing is that the people that I or we have LOST as friends - I did NOT want to lose their friendship over some dumb @@@ DIFFERENT OPINION but they showed who they were to ME. IT really, really hurt at the time and for several years.

BUT nothing, nothing has COMPARED TO THIS HATRED coming from BOTH SIDES of the political spectrum in MY opinion. People have gone crazy and the TOXIC politics have made people MEAN, nasty, rude, turned them into bullies, CRAZY and almost CULT LIKE IN THEIR WORSHIP of their political leaders and PARTIES! My opinion. One side seems to be worse at times but BOTH sides have gone crazy in my opinion. Pounding day after day after day ALL OVER THE NEWS and in person in public too.

A person can't say some conservative things in or out of public, I still do - lol, for FEAR of offending some dumb bunny who will take you wrong OR they will call you a BIGOT or GUN NUT TERRORIST FOR STANDING UP FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE USA and the rule of law.

IT is really pathetic!

Oh well.

Just when you think that life is a B aka a female dog - it has puppies! LOL

It is NOT my original saying but I do love it! I saw it on a coffee mug in a store a long time ago. My late husband used to say it too.

Cate

I was just listening to Dori Monson show.
His plan was to sell 1000 #magabilly shirts.
He thought it would take a week or so.
Lol sold over 1000 shirts in the first 2 days.

I was just listening to Dori Monson show.
His plan was to sell 1000 #magabilly shirts.
He thought it would take a week or so.
Lol sold over 1000 shirts in the first 2 days.
I really like Dori. I'd listen to his show a lot more if it weren't for the "NUMBER, NUMBER, NUMBER..." bit. I don't know what it is but I just can't stand that.

It just shows you who the violent ones really are. I had a very outspoken anti at work say to me one day tell me "You know all those times you fantasize about shooting the place up..." And my response was horrified.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top