JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not fond of the New Year because it signals the start of mandatory paperwork. Like tax stuff. And some healthcare stuff. I hate dealing with these things now that so much of it involves electronic processes, which in turn require sometimes lengthy log in procedures. Especially if it's a site that you only visit once a year. You can be sure you need a multiple step log in, a password change, or possibly restoring your account after a lock-out. I have an account with Bank of America, this isn't once a year but on-going. If I don't visit my account online there within 30 days, I have the double password thing where it involves a phone call. One more reason to like short months.

Restoring a locked out account, which I just had to do, can take 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the agent you get.

Then there is the tax thing. The documents start dribbling in, I have to corral them up in a folder. On and on it goes.

More rant. Tonight, it was go through all the receipts routine. I have to keep one set of books for the IRS, and another set for the county. They have two different sets of requirements. The county process is about property tax.

I'm in for a real treat next year. Because my long time health care provider, something like 37 years, will no longer be available to me. It's not a matter of choice, my former employer has decreed the change. Oh boy.

I can make the following statement in full belief of its truthfulness. The reason that old people do not like change is because it usually isn't for the better. Because the people behind the change always have some angle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top