JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's an aspect of it that I don't enjoy. But after the first time, one gets kinda sorta used to it. I'm able to compartmentalize fairly well and just get thru it w/o thinking about it too much.

I used to raise rabbits for meat,(13 years old). Had no probs with the job. Was taught the process by a neighbor friend who was the "Dog Catcher" of our small town. I would really like to have some chickens and/or rabbits but I don't think I could process them anymore? Gutting fish? No issue. Always interesting to see what they've been eating too.

Of course they do. Most won't admit it to your face, much less on a communication platform.
Times are changing. There are no shortage of anti's that have no problem admitting they want gun owners in jail or dead. This could be seen in the comments for the washington post VA. artical a couple days ago.

They have been so worked over by propaganda, they think all these terrible mass shootings are our doing. Of coarse, they see us as "Trumpbillies" as well and that sets them off more than the guns.

More than not, it is the person pointing the finger, with the loudest voice, who is the actual Crum bum in the room. The anti gun, anti 2nd A folks, along with their ilk, continue to prove this theory. Their adversaries pray for the girl's soul and families in this tragedy, while they wish for more to happen like her. Which Ilk do you want to be associated with!

Unlike neighboring restaurants, reviews are conspicuously missing in google maps:
View attachment 648845
Not surprised. Msm, Google, facebook, twitter, youtube, etc., they protect their own. It really is telling to see these organizations cover for things like this.

When you google lana kiossovski, you get page after page about this. Im curious to see how soon it all "just disappears" .

What is it with people these days, especially those on "that side?"

I don't care who you are, whether your this person, or Trump making similar comments about political rivals (McCain, et al), this is just plain wrong.
There should be zero acceptance in our society for this.

I used to raise rabbits for meat,(13 years old). Had no probs with the job. Was taught the process by a neighbor friend who was the "Dog Catcher" of our small town. I would really like to have some chickens and/or rabbits but I don't think I could process them anymore? Gutting fish? No issue. Always interesting to see what they've been eating too.

My family raised rabbits when I was little. I think I was too young to remember it. However, we visited a friend (I had several unofficial aunts and uncles) that had a ranch outside of Cucamonga and we were going to have BBQ chicken. I went' outside to see what Uncle was doing and he was catching chickens.... put them on a stump and used the axe.... no chicken for me for a few years!!! No eggs either when I found out where eggs come from and that they are unfertilized embryos. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

"In twenty-five years, we went from arguing that it must be legal to burn the American flag to punishing someone who burns an LGBTP flag with fifteen years in prison."

Not to mention what they've done to the Confederate flag. Never felt the need to own/fly one but now that they want to erase history, Im flyin the rebel flag.

I wouldnt support 15 years for someone who burned any flag (historical artifacts excluded), not even old glory. I may think them to be a POS and get a chuckle if a veteran decided to punch em in the teeth but not prison time.

The useful website Wayback Machine captured a snapshot of the website from November, 2019. Lana Kiossovski is clearly listed as a business partner.

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 11.55.15 AM.png

Unfortunately, our sick society is all about "acceptance"!:(:mad:

The side that promotes that really doesn't believe it. They certainly don't practice it. Acceptance of what they do, fascism for everyone else.

Quote:
"In twenty-five years, we went from arguing that it must be legal to burn the American flag to punishing someone who burns an LGBTP flag with fifteen years in prison."

How's that "acceptance" thing working out???

These are not the rational, conscience laden, art loving philosophers with warm hearts they want us to believe they are.

Our self-appointed moral betters are egomaniacal nihilists, full of hatred and scorn for anyone or anything that came before them, or anyone who dares to challenge their narrow utopian vision.

This woman and people like her, are 100% self-serving. Don't give them opportunities.

I think she got a fist full of sand in her vag after wearing that pussy hat all day!
Notice how here Cuc husband totally denounced her and has tried to save face to keep this from hurting business? Yea right buddy, you sleep with her every night and know full well what she is up to! If you didn't like what she spews outta her mouf, you woulda left her long ago!

Google has wiped all images of her, there are only 2 options and both are very different! Just sayin
I wouldn't recommend looking for her on the street or punching her in the mouf,........................ repeatedly,..................................... with a brick!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top