JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The media is trying hard to hide this but I would love to see this dump go broke over this. Reminds me of 9/11. There was a Somali store there that the owners and some others were out front cheering. 6 months later the Feds came in and took them into custody for some kind of violations and chained the doors shut. Weeks later the owners were crying to the media about how the food in the store was going bad and how sad it was. All I could think was I would love to be there and tell them "welcome to America scum"

If this is how the people of the world treat each other, let it burn... especially that gentrified yuppie bar in St.Johns...

My condolences to the family in the hunting accident.

To use the death of someone to push your agenda is disgusting.

Lana Kiosssovski ,
What if it were your husband and daughter that died...
And someone came along and said the horrific thing that you said....?

You are not attacking the 2nd Amendment , President Trump or his supporters with your comment.
You are attacking a family who has suffered the loss of a father and daughter.

Instead of showing compassion and kindness where it is needed the most , you have chosen to show petty spiteful meanness....the worst kind of verbal jab , thrown at a family , when at their lowest point.
Cutting , hurtful remarks like yours , shows the world who you really are.
Andy

Sometimes people mess up royally and say something stupid and out of place for them. When they apologize you can generally tell. I once listened to a former white supremacist crying about how horrible of a person he had been in the past in front of a few hundred people. He had truly seen the errors of his ways and changed his life.

But most (I do say most, not all) people like her only apologize because they are outed as horrible people to the bone. Any apology is because they were caught, not because they are sorry. Apologies are done for financial and reputation, and then they quietly sulk, hidden from public for a while, still being evil people. We can only hope that sometimes our brothers and sisters actually catch a glimpse in a mirror and truly better themselves. It has happened to me a few times.

Considering where this bar is located, I would expect them to be packed with supporters with TDS in the near future. Do you suppose the media will BUZZ about THAT like they have lana's cruel tweets/behavior? I doubt it. This too will fade away and the sewer that Seattle has become will continue to stink.

Do you remember the Twilight Zone episode with the aliens who were all about a book titled "To Serve Man"?

Yup! One of the best episodes. Humanitarians, they were. LOL

People often criticize hunting, and then go eat a hamburger... I've never understood the cowardice of those not willing to kill their own meat!!

People often criticize hunting, and then go eat a hamburger... I've never understood the cowardice of those not willing to kill their own meat!!
For some, like myself, it's less cowardice than a weak stomach and lack of confidence in getting a humane one-shot kill. If all bets are off and it's what I gotta do to eat, I'll do it and there'll be a big puddle of barf next to the gut-pile, but I'd rather not risk inflicting unnecessary suffering so I leave things outside my lane to those more skilled at them. :)

I have angered quite a few over the years with this. People who say hunting is barbaric and such. I always ask, "are you vegetarian?" If yes, fine. Most of course are not. So then when I ask them do they really believe the meat they buy just comes out of a machine in those little trays, they of course get mad. :confused:

As far as hunting goes...
The game animals are prey animals....does it matter if a coyote , cougar , wolf or man kills and eats a deer..?
The result is still a dead deer and another animal fed.
Granted one can argue the effects of predator and prey in-balance in the wild , with mismanagement of the land , land use and wildlife....but that is a subject of a different thread.....

Any critter that I hunt has the "home court advantage" , so to speak....
They are far more woodwise than I ever will be...after all everyday is hunting season for them

Hunt hard and hunt well ...Respect the land you hunt on and the life you take.
Andy

I wonder if google will disappear this for her.
Unlike neighboring restaurants, reviews are conspicuously missing in google maps:
85BA53C4-F673-443D-A000-3A15F96A6D99.jpeg

I have angered quite a few over the years with this. People who say hunting is barbaric and such. I always ask, "are you vegetarian?" If yes, fine. Most of course are not. So then when I ask them do they really believe the meat they buy just comes out of a machine in those little trays, they of course get mad. :confused:

Me too!! :D:D:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR